front load accutane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diced

Doing, just about to do another short prop run 50mg ed 8 weeks. Have front loaded accutane for the last month or so skins clear . shouldnt be a problem ??

Cheers lads

Accutane is not something to be taken lightly. That being said, i would personally not front load accutane, you should be getting blood work to keep track of your liver values and body etc. Ive been around the block with accutnae before, and all times were under the supervision of a derm. Be sure to take plenty of milk thistle, and drink alot of water while your on that medication.

how did i no i would get the third degree on accutane, can somone else charm in that doesnt bash the drug. Ive used accutane a few times all have been ok, it is a miracle for someone with stubborn acne it really is .

May i also add, If the studys that have been interjected on the internet about accutanes harshness are correct that simply blood lipid values would be a complete waste of time when trying to evaluate ones overall health on the drug. Thier are outragoues claims everywere on the internet about the drug . Things along the lines of it can change ur "dna" along with countless numerous threads of people complaining about the fact that it gave them herendous side effects and didnt cure thier acne thiers also alot of people like urself warning people about it like its the plague.Im not argueing that its harsh what i am arguing is that people get scared off trying the drug because of ridiculous statements like what you have just made. Accutane is the ONLY the ONLY drug that will cure acne atleast momentarely anyway,acne ruins peoples self esteem so for alot its a double bladed sword thier either suffer low self esteem from acne or suffer the sides but be acne free . I asked a simple question i would like a simple answer.

Its all good bro at 20mgs 2x a day with proper blood tests. As long as you monitor bloods its all good. I've ran accutane for 6 months with bloods every 4-6 weeks and been fine. Just drop any protein powder that has any Vit A. NO PRO COMPLEX by ON. Gold standard whey is fine. Stay away from anything that has Vit A in it. Hope that helps. Play it right and safe and accutane works well

thanks mate , 40mg a day ? sounds like alot a google search came up with a few relative threads people were saying that 10-20mg a day was siffucient enough to keep the pimples at bay . i guess every1 is different ive also used a few times and front loaded im hoping 10-20mg a day will keep them away

may i also ask ur cycle history, what have u run with accutane dosages of AAS aswell as accutane ? also if u had any success running AAS after accutane pimple free ?? really appreciate it

Diced

Yeah I do 20mgs, unless I am on a blast of 1 gram or more a week when I do 40mgs. I take 4 liver support tabs a day, my last blood test came up fine. It HAS though hurt ppls livers. Do blood tests.

Cheers buddy, i think ill try out 10mg a day seeing as im only gunna b using 350mg a week. c how i go

ive been self medicating the drug for the past 3 months before i used it for 5 months with regular bloods done and i was fine, That was at dosages of 40-60mg a day now im only using 10-20mg a day , skins perfect . I really think 10mg a day will b fine seeing as accutane is a drug that accumalates in ur body over time i cant c 350mg of prop doing to much to my skin .

I'm running 20mg a day right now. Been on it for a little over a week. I waited a long time with pretty bad body acne to use this as a last resort. Finally I gave in. I'm taking liver support and will be checking bloodwork. I took accutane in high school and it cleared up my acne. Good luck with your cycle and let me know how it goes.

I'm running 20mg a day right now. Been on it for a little over a week. I waited a long time with pretty bad body acne to use this as a last resort. Finally I gave in. I'm taking liver support and will be checking bloodwork. I took accutane in high school and it cleared up my acne. Good luck with your cycle and let me know how it goes.

Will do bud

ive used the drug numerous times, Only side effects are the ones that are listed . U must also remember my friend that everyone is different some people can tolerate it some people cant its the exact same concept with any drug so please for the love god stop making people feel as if thier going to fuck thier lives by taking accutane. It is a miracle drug for those who have tryed everything else such as my self it really is .

What I'm saying is there are better alternatives. If you find it a God-send then you truly are one of the lucky ones. It destroyed me, but as you are wise in saying that everybody is different. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little. What I would like to see is people try alternatives before they start self-medicating with this extremely powerful drug. Unlike you, a lot don't know how it actually works.

I'll expand a little more. I have a host of overlapping and somewhat complex mental illnesses that I feel were exacerbated by the use of accutane. I took it at 17 and I'm 27 now. At 17 I started having anger-management problems and then things took a turn for the worse. I believe the drug is too easily prescribed.

to a degree yes, U can order accutane online . Im not argueing that the drug is harsh BUT for some people it is the only resort or deal with acne and have low self esteem about that. I no accutane makes u feel depressed n awful while ur on it but once u come off that goes away well it does for me anyway. The way i look at it id feel that way anyway if i were breaking out everywere like i do. People just need to do thier research ,try everything else that is available THEN make a decision whether or not they want to try accutane !

how did i no i would get the third degree on accutane, can somone else charm in that doesnt bash the drug. Ive used accutane a few times all have been ok, it is a miracle for someone with stubborn acne it really is .

I never bashed the drug, as it did wonders for me. You come on an open forum and ask for advice, and you got it. Seems like you posted this already knowing the answer you wanted. I was only trying to help, no need for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back