frozen hgh?

jojolax36

k so some shit went down and i had someone hold on to my stuff, turns out that my hgh ended up in the freezer (unmixed, still powder)... i have seen not to use frozen powder in one post, and seen that it was ok in another... can i use it, and i dont want the "no you cant..." answer, i would like to know why if i cant. it seems fine to me when i look at it. if i do use it, what would happen, would it just be degraded, or would it be poison from freezing it (i would see why it would go bad) please help... this shit was expensive.

Unmixed powder is alright to use.Putting it in the freezer was dumb but did'nt hurt it. Just keep it in the frigerator after it is mixed.

HGH Man said:
Unmixed powder is alright to use.Putting it in the freezer was dumb but did'nt hurt it. Just keep it in the frigerator after it is mixed.
All the manufacturers say not to put it into the freezer, could be for a good reason. So why would you say that it didnt hurt it?

i know it's not hgh...but ghrp comes with a recommendation to put in freezer immediately upon receiving

all manufactures say avoid freezing ..it will damage the GH...they dont elaborate on it....with that being said,i would still use it...

JMEALS said:
all manufactures say avoid freezing ..it will damage the GH...they dont elaborate on it....with that being said,i would still use it...
Hey, if his elbows get sore then it's good. I'd also still use it just in case it's not totally useless.

Back