Frustrations with plateau

Just my opinion. But what I am seeing a lot of is guys that say I want to be "big" and ripped weighing in at 190ish. Maybe my definition of big is different from some.
Why not gain a ton of muscle and ya some fat along the way then cut down later instead of trying to gain little and stay slim?

When I was younger I thought that it would be easier to turn fat into muscle. Lol I was clueless. (I know that's not what you're saying)

Anyway yeah it's just my preference to cut first because I feel as though I wasted a ton of time and money after losing hard gained muscle. Not to mention no one can pack on a ton of lean muscle mass very fast. You can lose weight several times faster than you can gain it.

Could be the quality of the gear you're using maybe switch to a different brand or lab. If I were you I would add dbol in there if you can get it. Not that you need to add anymore to the amount you are already taking it's just that dbol is different than anything else out there. it is one of the first and still the most powerful anabolic out there. Dbol will make you gain like nothing else. Best combo in my opinion you can take is trenbolone and dbol together or dbol and test will make you huge. I wouldn't be surprised if you lowered your cycle to just 200 mg of test 200 mg trenbolone per week and 20-40 mg dbol per day and gained more than what all you're on now. dbol is the magic ingredient man. I swear by it. good luck with it bro.

Truth is those people who weigh 260 probably overdoes and abuse the hell outta whatever they are taking, yes sometimes more isn't better but lets be honest people say more isn't better because you are going to have some serious problems but I'm willing to bet that Ronnie Colman and those other guys arn't taking the normal dose, most likely they are running high ass doses and don't care much about the long term effects as long as they get crowned number one. Eat 6000 calories than, ya I'm sure those monsters are going all out on calories and going over the recommended dosages.

Back