FSH <0.2 & LH 0.1 & Estradiol 93.5 HELP!!!!

leetrub16

I Just got blood work back from yesterday. Anyway, I'm sure you saw my subject with a few of my #'s. I will list them out (#'s out of range for normal):

Test, Serum= >1500 Range 348-1197
LH = 0.1 Range 1.7-8.6
FSH = <0.2 Range 1.5 - 12.4
Estradiol = 93.5 Range 7.6-42.6
Serum Chloride = 95 Range 97-108
LDL Cholesterol = 122 Range 0-99
RBC = 6.03 Range 4.10-5.60
Neutrophils = 83 Range 40-74
Lymphs = 10 Range 14-46
Neutrophils(Absolute)= 8.1Range 1.8-7.8

First let me ask are these #'s out of wack because I did an injection of 1mL Test Prop the night before? I am currently on a protocol that Chip gave me in November. I was on Test Cyp but Chip switched me due to extreme bloating. So my protocol is:

Test Propionate: 1mL Every other Day
HCG: 250iu 2x a week/day after injection
Anastrazole: 0.5mg (same as HCG)

So I am assuming I should either increase the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and/or Anastrazole or decrease amount of test?

Any advice would be extremely helpful. I feel like this is a battle I cannot win. My bloodwork is always all over the place. Is this going to be a mix and match game until both testosterone and estradiol are in normal range?

Now on to FSH and LH. I've always had low #'s with these 2 but still was in normal range. Now I'm almost off the charts at 0. I definitely still want to have kids and it's a little scary to think that it might not be possible. My endocrinologist is an idiot and I would like to find another doctor. Anyone have any references within 2 hours of Manhattan? Do I see a Urologist now?

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

I have a reference for manhattan.

Don't get too riled up, it could have been an aggressive program you were on :)

its time to back off the throttle and find out how to get a more comfortable, longer term program going.

Your other option is to attempt HPTA normalization. I will say this, I know guys that abused for years, like 20 lol and then still had kids in their 40's WHILE on TRT.

Testosterone is not as suppressive as some think, E is actually much more suppressive.

you can actually get small every 2 week T injections to boost spermatogenesis. how old are you?

so its time to decide, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or back to normal? your choice.

Back