fu*keN alcochol

dupa

i drinked 2 beers yestarday and i lost exactly 2lbs that fucken sucks i hope its like water weight i cant believe it no more drinking while on gear its not like i drink a lot but i wont drink at al now.

Dont sweat it bud....You drank 2 beer...not 2 dozen. I dont think losing
2lbs is associated with drinking 2 beer....although i c ould be wrong.....
:)

W

i dought it was the beer because when im on a cycle i usally have a couple here and there and never a problim so i dought its the alcohol that maid u loose 2 lbs

it was probably water. The alcohol will dehyrdrate you a bit.
It's never a great idea to drink while on anyway...tough on the liver

alcohol is a ADH inhibitor, therefore, alcohol will dehydrate you, thats why people piss so much when they drink, not because of the fluid volume...

A few beers while on cycle wont hurt you, just don't over do it, besides Arnold used to do and whats good enough for Arnold is good enough for me!:40oz:

damn grafix beat me to it. both alcohol and caffeine inhibit antidiuretic hormone (which is responsible for water conservation and urine concentration).

I wouldn't sweat over 2 lbs, it's not like it was 2lbs of solid muscle. I lose more weight from just taking a single shit

ye probably water but not drinking again fuck that i work hard for my gains im not going to fuck it up just cause couple friends wana drink fuck that i love my gains either its water or mouscle its still a gain thx guys

went to gym tonight and couldnt believe it what drinking water and eating good shit can do i gained 3 lbs so i weight even more then 2 days ago before drinking good shit beer goes on the side

I can't believe someone would even post about 2 lbs loss or gain....Unless they had a infant that only weighed 10lbs and lost 2lbs.
Goddamn I see so much dumb ass shit posted here anymore.

Guess what dude! Drink 2 glasses of water and eat a decent sized sandwich and you'll find those 2 hard earned lbs.

I don't know if it was coincidince or what but it seems the board mentality level was higher with way more intellegent posts when Swale was on board.
Seem lately the dumbest godamned uninformed non-researched questions about the stupidest shit have been posted.
Kinda like everybody retarded has decided to start posting here.
If sleep wasn't about to hit me I would search up about 20 of these dumb ass posts to prve my point. Thing is it wouldn't be a massive search digging hard.

I went to a basketball game and drank a pint of JD, had 4 pints of beer, and later got a long island iced tea. I lost 6 lbs from that and it took less than a week to gain it back.

this is true guys. I have it happen too and its really hard to get it back. it happens bad anyway,but when im on or coming off its the worst. I boozed during post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 days and lost 15lbs swear to god. it fucking sucks

Back