Fuck Winny

BigRonWannabee

Id normally reserve the profanity in the title, but lets be serious. Winstrol (winny) is an absolute bitch to work with. You need to get it SCREAMING hot to dissolve, and by the time its cool enough to filter, it crashes. And oh yes, if you've never seen Winstrol (winny) crash in peg its not just crystals...it turns the shit into a solid mass of Winstrol (winny) gunk. So, shit,,, lets see how high of a temp the syringe will handle. Yep, too hot as the needle fuses to the syringe, then a small hole melts in the side of it. THEN the Winstrol (winny) crashes.

What was my solution? I used PB's Winstrol (winny) in water recipe for 10g and did not filter anything. This will be for oral use only (it was my last resort option). The final result was suprisingly that of a quality suspension in water, like milk. No clumps or chunks, no PS80 used either. However, I still vow to never touch Winstrol (winny) powder again. I dont even like the damn drug in the first place.

Speaking of Winstrol (winny), I have some powder on the way. I guess the best thing to do would be to dissolve it in some peg400 and use it as an oral? Sounds like a bitch to make into an injectable.

Next time I do some Winstrol (winny) experiments, I'm just going to cap it. For me it is more convienant that way.

Why not use the water based if it worked well for you?

And another thing, besides killing your hair, liver and lipid profile, it is an awesome drug.

Lets not be haters :)

I was pretty frustrated last night. All in all as long as you dont mind oral only, the water based method is defintely the way to go. Did i mention I blasted the distilled water in there 3cc at a time. No drip drip what so ever. I shot it like a firehose with a syringe with no pin on it. No clumps.

bleachcola said:
Speaking of Winstrol (winny), I have some powder on the way. I guess the best thing to do would be to dissolve it in some peg400 and use it as an oral? Sounds like a bitch to make into an injectable.

The Winstrol (winny) in peg400 only can be injected. I injected one cc of it and it was painless. I already stick myself enough so i just drink it.

FTC said:
it doesnt have to be filtered or baked?

If you want to inject it, it must be filtered and baked. I sterilized 10 cc's worth just to try and shoot it to see what sort of pain would be associated with Winstrol (winny) at 100mg/ml in peg400 only.

DougoeFre5h said:
I was pretty frustrated last night. All in all as long as you dont mind oral only, the water based method is defintely the way to go. Did i mention I blasted the distilled water in there 3cc at a time. No drip drip what so ever. I shot it like a firehose with a syringe with no pin on it. No clumps.

OK, now I'm confused, are you being sarcastic DougE? Did you use Praetorian's method or did you just make it oral from the get go?

RJH8541 said:
OK, now I'm confused, are you being sarcastic DougE? Did you use Praetorian's method or did you just make it oral from the get go?
Well originally i was going to make it injectable water based. But i instead made it for oral use only which allowed me to skip all filtering. Heres what I did if i remember correctly:
2.5ml ba
25ml PEG400
10g Winstrol (winny) powder

Heated till it cleared, then added 63ml distilled water by literally blasting it in there with a 3cc syringe. No need to drip it, as the final product was smooth as milk. If you skip the filtering bullshit this water based method for oral Winstrol (winny) takes about 10 minutes tops.

DougoeFre5h said:
Well originally i was going to make it injectable water based. But i instead made it for oral use only which allowed me to skip all filtering. Heres what I did if i remember correctly:
2.5ml ba
25ml PEG400
10g Winstrol (winny) powder

Heated till it cleared, then added 63ml distilled water by literally blasting it in there with a 3cc syringe. No need to drip it, as the final product was smooth as milk. If you skip the filtering bullshit this water based method for oral Winstrol (winny) takes about 10 minutes tops.

OK, I misread your post, i thought we had another case of Diablo's method turning bunk powder into a clumpy mess. Alrighty then, my Winstrol (winny) will be here in about 4 days and I am going to be brewing me up some (even though you hate it!!LOL)

Thanks for the info.

DougoeFre5h said:

thats intersting. good info.

ld50 said:
so drip drip is unnecessary?
It was for me. The way the Winstrol (winny) fell out of solution was amazing. It looked like clouds of Winstrol (winny) in a peg sky. How gay, but beautiful non the less.

DougoeFre5h said:
It was for me. The way the Winstrol (winny) fell out of solution was amazing. It looked like clouds of Winstrol (winny) in a peg sky. How gay, but beautiful non the less.

I think I may try this with one of my batches this week. Without all the gay overtones that is. lol:gay:

so let me get this straight. if you want to make a sterile suspension for injection, you can just make the peg400/ba/winny solution, sterile filter it, then add sterile water to bringit out of solution, and thats it, without the tedious dripping?

Back