Test Sustanon 250/Tren Ace/Winny Cycle

you dont want to get huge lol , you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS doing steroids . you have no idea what your doing NONE. stop the cycle and start a proper post cycle therapy (pct) if you even know what that is . hopefully you dont know what proper post cycle therapy (pct) is and become sterile so that you will not be able to pass on a defective gene pool.

LMAO you just made my night...
go play with your PH cycles

I don't want to gain size but I dot want to be like 230 when I'm 200 and 6 feet looming like a retard, I just wanted to gain a little more size n get shredded. Btw one of my buddies ran his first cycle of dbol only and his second was tren e and test p and he didn't have shit And ran 100/mg eod

The funny thing isayin I don't k ow my shit, read my thread then talk shit, obviously I have everything well done so don't talk shit saying idk what post cycle therapy (pct) is smartass, I asked for help not for you to put me down n talk shit to me

I don't want to gain size but I dot want to be like 230 when I'm 200 and 6 feet looming like a retard, I just wanted to gain a little more size n get shredded. Btw one of my buddies ran his first cycle of dbol only and his second was tren e and test p and he didn't have shit And ran 100/mg eod

diet will control gains , switch from 250 - 500 mg and control calories and you wont get huge lol.

IMO you've have already the good plateau to run this cycle. certainly because your gnetics. it's very rare, but not impossible.

the dosage is correct, unless sust, it have to be took twice/per week, don't forget than it's a blend with short medium and long esters! . but it miss, some cabergoline or proviron during cycle.
i see prami in post cycle therapy (pct) but along side to have it reach your hand is a good idea.

I agree with all of you, but idk y I'm thinking that the test wont get me where i want to with my cardio and clean diet. With my buddy doing his "real first cycle with test n tren" and my body reacts very well with things idk. I am gonna deciide over the next month. Also would you happen to know how to run T3, because i dont want to fuck up my thyroid :(

so the two Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you would say for cycle to run is letro for e control, and LiquiDex for bloating. Prami on hand

i wouldnt run letro unless i had some serious gyno. id only use arimidex .5-1mg like every 3 days on cycle.
and if you do do the tren then yes use prami or caber, but if you dont use tren i wouldnt use the prami

I had gyno lump under my niple but its so small and doesn't effect me. Just curious isn't letro the same as armi except stronger?

but are they the same, when it comes to block e and stoping the bloat?

arounds two weeks after the active life of the last compounds androgenic used. in your case testosterone decanoate in the sust.

??

IMO

I would extend the sust to 12 weeks it is a mix of long/short esters.. and will take some time for it to be in complete effect.

Week: 1-12/sust/250mg x2.. i would suggest Tuesday and Saturday pins
Week: 4-10/tren ace/50-75mg/ed tren should be ran everyday.. i suggest 75mg/ed
but choose what works for you.
Week: 6-12/Winny/20/40/60/40/20/10
Week: 1-19/ Arimidex/.5eod or .25ed, personally use .5ed but find out what works for you.

IMO i wouldn't worry about running the liquid prami since tren does not convert to prolactin, unless you have high prolactin to begin with, you shouldent have to worry about gyno from tren converting to progesterone if you keep your e2 (estradiol) in control.. i would suggest running Arimidex through your cycle.

PCT:

IMO you wont need 150mg of clomid 100mg will be suffice.

Week: 16-20/clomid/100/100/50/50
Week: 15-19/letro/1mg/1mg/.50/.25 - first time on letro this is what i would recommend
Week: 10-19/PCT Assist/pyramid dose/ed

i would run clomid 1 week longer then letro to prevent rebound.
personally would not use letro and would just run the adex through with PCT.

Also would suggest tbol over Winstrol (winny) lean mass and strength and minimal sides.
40-50mg ed tbol.

if you are able to add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after week 3 and run it through your cycle.
Weeks: 3-12/HCG/250iu 2 times per week. Also could run it from weeks 6-12
up to you.

hope this helps.

Can I use letro during the cycle instead of Arimidex(Anastrozole), or should i use both? Doesn't Anastrozole stop bloating and letro doesn't stop bloating just estrogen??? If i can get anyones else response that would be great

Last edited:
Can I use letro during the cycle instead of Arimidex(Anastrozole), or should i use both? Doesn't Anastrozole stop bloating and letro doesn't stop bloating just estrogen??? If i can get anyones else response that would be great

arimidex / letro / aromains are all comparable compounds , they all control/lower estrogen and estrogen is what causes the bloat . letro is the strongest and very few people need letro , dropping esytrogen to low is bad for you and can kill libido and trsah your cholesterol levels and dry out your joints. very few people need letro at 500 mg a week at test , some guys can run over a gram of test without taking anything.

Back