fucking isotretinoin (Accutane)

GymLift

I got 10g and then 20g of isotretinoin powder and I haven't exactly been storing it in the best way.

Anyway, either from heat or moisture, my 10g of isotretinoin turned from powder into ... well, it is like it melted together and turned hard. I tried some things to make it better and it did get better before it got much worse.

Anyway, capping the isotretinoin was out of the question so I opened up a bottle of bacardi 151 that I purchased like 7 years ago and mixed 55mg/mL with 118 mL (1/2 cup) of the 151. Damn that shit is nasty. I added coconut flavor and some sucralose that I found I still had, but it fails to cover up that nasty shit taste.

At least it is the isotretinoin powder that I had problems with an not something more expensive like oxandrolone.

All powders are now stored in a low moisture and very cool environment.

Anyone ever try and use glycyrrhetinic acid to cover up bitter taste?

isotret gets nice and clumped if you leave it sitting, doesnt matter much what you do aside from putting something in there with it that absorbs moisture.

DougoeFre5h said:
isotret gets nice and clumped if you leave it sitting, doesnt matter much what you do aside from putting something in there with it that absorbs moisture.
Silica gel packets?

Dam, some of my powder does the same thing. I thought it was cuz my state is humid. Silica gel packets wouldnt hurt. Have u ever tried B5 for acne?

I considered the B5 at one time and even posted a thread on this board with the best prices for it, but I think my acne has gotten severe enough that B5 is a long shot at best.

I did a prescribed Accutane cycle over ten years ago. It was hell, but it worked like a charm. Over time, things have gotten worse again, but we're talking over a decade, so I can't fault Accutane for that.

My physician already keeps tabs on my liver enzymes and cholesterol, which I consider must be monitored while using a full dose (eg 1-1.25mg/kg/day) of Accutane.

This stuff is a suspension for sure. When I pick up the vial, there is may .5" of stuff settled on the bottom. But a quick shake of the bottle and it is mixed again.

skarhead1 said:
can u just throw this in olive oil?
I would be afaid it would clump out and not easily unclump with shaking, which is why I used alcohol which is something of a solvent. Wish I had used EC rather than Bacardi 151, however. Wish I had capped it when I got it, actually.

Back