FUCKING people piss me off damn.this ever happen to you?

web_dj

Whats up all? Have you ever bumped into peolpe you havent seen in a few years or maybe at a family outing with cousins you havent seen in a long time? Well I was at a family picknick and Im chillin in a tank-top looking ripped and I had to hear it for about an hour from cousins I havent seen in like 3 years.I think 4 of them that where making comments like wheres the gym jee do you juice let me see your zit covered back and again wheres the gym,dont lie you look like an animal and you must do juice.I really wanted to fucking flip out because what I look fucking aewsome your going to get mad because you look like shit with a gut? wtf but it was a big AS issue.guys I was really pissed because I work fucking hard for my body and people are just like thats steroids,And no the rest of the Fam was there so I just laughed and called them lazzy fucking lushes instead of bugging out.........peace

You handle it well Bro, but that's what the media feed them and if that's all they know about juice, then what can you expect. I think that's one of the biggest lies about juice, that steroids GIVE you muscles. It takes hard work and dedication, steroids can help you gain muscle, but they don't give you muscle.

Hey Bro your hard work has paid off, something to be proud of.

JohnnyB

you handled it right, people are just misinformed about gear, and for the most part, jealous of what we accomplish

Not everybody has time to work out. Not everybody wants to work out. They admire those that do. You should just go about your business and make your comments under your breath ,Say nice gut asshole! Bet you and your wife deserve each other. And stick your chest out and walk away. She worked hard to get her Ass so big. They don't know if your on creatine. Keep'em guessing.

Thanks guys I really bust my ass ya know and just some people boy really get to me but Im cool about it because I fire back and make them feel stupid,All the chicks I bump into from high-school or at this family picknick where like oh my god you look amazing or damn he's fine( not cousins.lol) and wich it makes me feel real good and proud but then theres always someone there that says he's on roids but thats always the jelouse guys I guess because alot of chicks dig me and comment and come up and talk to me...all in all there are just a buch of jelouse mother fuckers out there man........

The better you look the more people make comments. I get it all the time and I am not in the best shape anymore but still better than average. The people that make comments are always the out of shape fat and shitty people that could never get a date if they tried. Never take it personal. If you look good and work for it congradulations. Even if you use roids you still need to work hard to stay in good shape and alot of those people don't realize that. I think you make the right comments and everyone else probably realizes you work hard. later..hc_1

aint that the truth bro! yup and people think oh Ill just juice and get jacked too and its like even if you did juice you would still look like shit,they think its majic in a bottle.....

I couldn't care less what people say. If they had enough drive an ambition to change their bodies they would do it too.

tad69 said:
Been hearing it for 20 years. I just shrug it off!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I just shrug it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol bro.........:D

I would be extremely pissed off in your situation bro, and I once was!

Just dont hang around guys that dont bodybuild, you have nothing in common with them so why bother?

I get comments like that in the ARMY all the time.. i just tell people that i use creatine, and that im young, im going to grow fast.

Golden_Muscle said:
BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I just shrug it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol bro.........:D

I would be extremely pissed off in your situation bro, and I once was!

Just dont hang around guys that dont bodybuild, you have nothing in common with them so why bother?

im with golden muscle..i only hang with guys who seriously work out which is a nice luxury being that i'm in chiropractic school..every single guy i know works out to some degree (whether it be anaerobic or aerobic training) and plays sports..

i get stares or small comments every now and then but nothing in a demeaning way..more in a complimentary way.

keep your head up and be proud....obviously your hard work has paid off

Back