Fun With Clits

Cbone73

Ok so I know that no matter what there's some clit "swelling" during my cycles. I did anavar in the fall and my clit swelled quite a bit and then went back to normal after but some of the sensitivity stayed even after. now i'm on a 13 week cycle of primo and again my clit has "swelled" up again and is really sensitive, which obviously can feel pretty nice. I'm just wondering if any of you have personally had permanent size change from primo, anavar, or winstrol. and do you think mine may stay puffy after wards, and if so will it just continue to increase in size with every cycle?
i know everyone is different so I may have something different happen then the next girl, i just want to know what has happened for you personally or to someone you know, just curious and need a little reassurance as to what may be best for my future use.

The real only concern about it staying big is if you were to use testosterone. Swelling is completly normal for most gals on cycle.

Oh man that's good news. Thank you, i don't mind it because i don't look like a freak or anything, but it's definitely noticeable. That's reassuring, i appreciate it.:)

i swelled up from all my anavar cycles. it always went back. i swelled huge my last primo cycle and it went back. and im currently nearing the end of an anavar and primo stack and its very much swollen again, at times even felt painful. let's hope it goes back again :)

Ok so I know that no matter what there's some clit "swelling" during my cycles. I did anavar in the fall and my clit swelled quite a bit and then went back to normal after but some of the sensitivity stayed even after. now i'm on a 13 week cycle of primo and again my clit has "swelled" up again and is really sensitive, which obviously can feel pretty nice. I'm just wondering if any of you have personally had permanent size change from primo, anavar, or winstrol. and do you think mine may stay puffy after wards, and if so will it just continue to increase in size with every cycle?
i know everyone is different so I may have something different happen then the next girl, i just want to know what has happened for you personally or to someone you know, just curious and need a little reassurance as to what may be best for my future use.

So what you are saying is most likely no permanent change if you are on anavar? But if you use test products then you may have a problem?

yes, exactly. test i'm pretty sure you will definitely have problems! test is just not safe for us ladies

Everyone is different. For me when i take a cycle its always pimples and clit swelling. The fact is if your clit is swelling on anavar then it will always be a little bigger then before even if you cant see it. The longer you stay on it the less it will go back down after you stop. I notice that with me when I did really long cycles that it wouldn't go back down. When I did short cycles it would look fine after swelling went down. Test is the worst for clit enlargement but anavar does it too but it depends on the person. Also its not a bad side if you get a little enlargement. It definitely stimulates you more :).

Back