Funny/embarrassing sex acts?

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was, I used to work as a stewart for an airline, (I could get the juice no problem legally in many countries ) One day in Thailand I had this fucking amazing girl, just fucking beautiful, her pussy was beautiful tight, the hershey highway was open! then all she wanted to do was her special, eventually I said OK do your special thinking it was a great BJ or something , so the bitch stood up and pissed on me, just massess of fucking piss and her pussy making that noise , worst thing was I got the chick an hour before pick up and couldnt have a shower just wipe off, I was on a 19 hour flight bangcock london, fuck I stunk of piss... always laugh when I think of that!

I once passed out drunk while my girl was riding me...I stayed hard and she just kept going and going...I guess that wasn't too embarrasing!!

ntnfdvd said:
I once passed out drunk while my girl was riding me...I stayed hard and she just kept going and going...I guess that wasn't too embarrasing!!
haha, reminds me of the time I passed out while reciving head :D

I guess my most embarrassing moment was when this girl's little terrier (I dunno if it was a Yorkshire or a Silky) was trying to hump my leg while I was pumping her on her sofa. I didn't wanna kick the dog 'cause that would've pissed the girl off, but it was really distracting me from my duties.

When I was 17 I lost it to a 29 year old.... She asked me if was close......I told her I only lived 10 min away...........After I heard what I said I felt like such an idiot........

Golden Greek said:
When I was 17 I lost it to a 29 year old.... She asked me if was close......I told her I only lived 10 min away...........After I heard what I said I felt like such an idiot........
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My most embarassing moment came in high school I was dating this girl we decided to take a long lunch and go to her house. One thing lead to another and before we knew it she was riding me hard on the couch. All of a sudden her Dad walked in. He left work about 4 hrs early and busted us. Classic look on his face and I am sure ours.

what lol same situation happend to me i was fuckin some girl and her parents came home i ran and hid under her bed for like 2 hours lmao until they went home! it was gay as fuck i didnt even finish my session.

THREAT, so what happend when the dad cam home did he say anything?lol

Benefit it was actually kinda funny he looked at us and said you need to get off him
get dressed and he needs to leave. I thought he was going to kick my ass!!! Here I am
fucking his 16yr old daughter on his couch in his house it was classic. He stopped us
from seeing each other then her Mom stepped in and said kid's will be kid's just let them be. needless to say I did not go to that house for quit some time.

I haven't posted here in a long time, but this thread brought me out of lurker mode.

I'd finally hooked up with this girl I'd been worshipping from afar at college, just before finals. I couldn't believe it, but I had to study for this one last exam. She'd finished her stuff and was heading home to her folks for the holidays, and I was going to join her as soon as my exam was done. Anyway - I finished my test, packed up, and drove the 4 hours or so to her parents home. I arrived at around 10pm and most of the house was already in bed, so my girl sneaked me upstairs and we set about getting reacquainted with each other again. The next morning I woke up and I could hear sounds of life coming from downstairs and smell breakfast cooking. My girl's voice also came drifting up the stairs so I pulled on some clothes, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and wandered down to meet the family. No sooner had I shaken her fathers hand and introuduced myself than my girlfriend screamed and ran out of the room. Ookay - not sure what's going on, other than I'm standing in the kitchen of this strange house with people looking at me like I'd grown another head. It was deathly silent for a minute and I'm standing there wondering what's going on when her dad says "Son, I think you'd better look in the mirror".

I had an almost perfect goatee of dried blood around my mouth and on the end of my nose.

That was kind of the beginning of the end of that relationship.

wait so u ate this chick out while she was on her period but not knowing right and that shit got all over your goatee and nose?

Standing on the foot of the bed behind her in like a horse riding stance,,, pumping away,,, nearing orgasm and I loose my balance - falling backwards mid orgasm landing on the dog - who lays there and licks my face while my body finishes its bidness.

Seriously disturbing - and she's laughing like a stoned hyena.

i once met a hot chick and went down on her, i though she had a big clit but it turned out it was a guy with micropenis :(

Back