Fysical Crash!

atali

Harem P.I.M.P
Its been a while bros! Good to be back..
Im sorry to say, ive experienced a fysical crash. About 4 months ago i ended my second cycle of test/deca and i gained all in all 21 kg. Right after the cycle was finished i quit training,did some drugs due to a BAD depression i had and ive lost ALL my gains! I used to wheigh 107 kg, now im back to where i started..87 kg.

Just wanted to ask if anyone else ever had a crash..and if theres anything u want to know just ask

How long did you run your cycle when you gained 21kg thats really much,were you on for 6 months?

no..sorry i wasnt clear on that..i meant all in all on both cycles together. 2x 12 weeks.
i was off for three months inbetween. still 11kg isnt too bad =)

no its good i understand that you dont feel to good losing it all.
(men ta nya friska tag)

Last edited:
seems to me no one wants to hear this.....i wonder why? Is it because its what we all fear alongside with gyno and impotence? ;)

I've never had a crash like that, but thats most likely because I have never stopped working out after a cycle

exactly , or did drugs bro , but heyt shit happens ,just go back at it again start training and get ur diet in check , in u will bounce back , muscle memory

big N said:
exactly , or did drugs bro , but heyt shit happens ,just go back at it again start training and get ur diet in check , in u will bounce back , muscle memory
I agree. Hey, it sounds like you've made it out of that depression and you are pushing yourself back up. That's really great.

that depression could have been caused by low natrual test level--you may have not recovered-it happened to me too--last cycle i crashed bad-i developed anxiety and depression-major side effect from low natrual test--im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with anti-depres meds to help keep hormones stable--read my thread "describe crash after cycle"

this is very common when people don't complete there post cycle therapy (pct) or come off long cycles with out the right PCt

Glad your back ! Get right back where you left off ....I've been through that so it'll take time to get your drive back but get your ass to the gym and get motivated ! Watch Pumping Iron ,magazines ,the girl you want , etc. whatever to get you motivated again good luck !

Back