Gaaaahhhh

syko

i decided to squirt my injectable Winstrol (winny) into my mouth after a rough experience with it injected into my delt with test...(it was orbit labs winny....had a full 20ml vial of it left over from previous order so i decided to use it first..) and it tasted like ass...had a somewhat medical minty smell to it and my tongue and gums went numb....

gawdammit...is there any way i can get the shit to taste better?

man, ive have done inj. Winstrol (winny) orally before, and this shit is like 10X nastier
i dont know why, but even with the shit protein that i have laying around after refusing to use it anymore after a week of using it (it tastes like rotten milk/powdered chalk along with the essence of diarrhea) andi chugged a shake of it, and it still didnt get rid of the taste....so i seriously dont think OJ will help me out much

i would try OJ.. or perhaps using an oral syringe (just take needle off syringe) and squirt directly down your throat, past gums, tongue, etc. and chase with a shot of OJ, or whiskey :)

or put it on the head of my man hood and then i'll deep throat it past your sensitive tonsils and such. plus with the explosive power of my loads itll hit your ass hole before it stops. wadda ya think? you game?

haha no thanks, ill try the OJ gimmick, perhaps with GFJ if i get some soon.

Grafix, i did attempt that today, but what was weird is that whatever the stuff did make contact with in my mouth, it made numb. Sort of like when you get a little topical novicaine swabbed in the mouth.

pullinbig said:
or put it on the head of my man hood and then i'll deep throat it past your sensitive tonsils and such. plus with the explosive power of my loads itll hit your ass hole before it stops. wadda ya think? you game?
holy fuck. Why havent I thought of this method before??? :40oz: :40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

Back