Gatorade G Series...

RedElephants

Anyone actually tried the G1 or G3? I looked at the bottle and the G1 has like 87g carbs which seems like something you'd want preworkout, its just so damn expensive. Has anyone had good results from these drinks?

its these companys "coke and pepsi" that is the resone for the shortage of whey and rise in price for this verry drink u mention.
why the HELL would you or anyone support this bullshit.
I wouldent use it even if givin to me for free.
idd feel better pouring it down my sink.

get the " Muscle Replenisher " from NTBM if you want a good high quality pruduct from a GOOD company frm a company that gives a shit abotu the health/fitness/bodybuiding community and not the kfc,MC'D's, BKs of the west.

I totally disagree..sorry. If you can't find a dextrose supplement for post-workout only...The gatorade (I think its G2) has about 70% dextrose in the mixture..a perfect sugar/carb for again only post-workout..and as for your ? regarding the carbs..yes its good for again for post-workout! And as far as pre-workout goes...stay away from all this big corporate bullshit like BSN No Xplode and go to a good supp. website or discount supp store(locally owned=better discounts usually) and carefully read the ingredients...You want to stay away from low doses of creatine, no amino acids, and xtremely high level caffeine type products. The best ones are going to have around 3-6g of creatine, all the amino acids you crave like leucine, lysine, VAline, etc etc.., you do want a decent amount of caffeine...just not like I said xtremely high doses. Also look for ZMA in the product. zero to no sugar, and if possible glutamine*...usually used for postworkout but good to have in the system during and after.

Hopefully I of some help to ya. Best of luck my friend.

Last edited:
the shortage of whey....................................................
why the HELL would you or anyone support this bullshit.

Slow down there, Turbo. Nobody said that I was down with these drinks, thats pretty much why I posted and asked the question. Chill bro, dont rage out and throw your computer out the window for a simple question on a message board.

And...

There is a whey shortage going on? :dunno:

yeaaa...asshole:...going on that tangent...facts weren't even straight..I agree with my man with the last post. Easy breasy nice and easy..just a guy w/ a question looking for an answer...btw hope I helped you out a little bit bud.

Anyone actually tried the G1 or G3? I looked at the bottle and the G1 has like 87g carbs which seems like something you'd want preworkout, its just so damn expensive. Has anyone had good results from these drinks?

i have tried the first 1 out of the 3, i took it a few time before working out about an hour before and i will say i didn't get that crash feelin that you get when you have an empty stomach. but other than that nothing too special about it.

I dont do gatorade and that drink doesnt look good to me for pre or postworkout. I would use that kind of drink to stay hydrated in the sahara(work).

I use a preworkout, an EAA drink during workout and a postworkout.

N2KTS, ASGT, Muscle Marinade, Rag, JP8, etc. pre-
EAA's- Excell, EAA's Primal, Purple Wraath- Intra
Muscle Replenisher or Onslaught- Post
1 hour later- whole food meal

"If you can't find a dextrose supplement for post-workout only...The gatorade (I think its G2) has about 70% dextrose in the mixture..a perfect sugar/carb for again only post-workout.."

Like I said above...the only reason to use a gatorade product post-workout is because of the %70 dextrose in it. Which if you knew anything about dextrose you would know it is the perfect post-workout sugar/carb to prevent your insulin from spiking and replenish the glucose to your muscles...

"Muscle Marinade" ...I myself use it and love it pre-workout. I just started about a month ago..just the right amount of everything the body needs for a vein popping hyped up workout.

AGAIN DO NOT TAKE GATORADE OR DEXTROSE PRE-WORKOUT....ONNNLLYY POST-WORKOUT!

You have to know your chemistry to understand why the body needs dextrose or a simple carb after a work-out. So If you don't no hard feelings..just do some research..There are tons of great post-workout supps out there..My suggestion is if your a college student like me and cash is low and can't find a dextrose supp..Gatorade w/ the %70 dextrose mixture is the way to go!! : )

Last edited:
i drink whats available... water & lemon for me.. all that whey protien hype is just a gimmick..

My ex works at my gym, I got like 452353853495264358743759479346 bottles of that shit, I rob like 2 cases a week lol... Cant say I ever looked at the nutritional facts though.

Back