1st time INSULIN USER PLEASE HELP!!!

RODD1CK

Hey guys im back after 6months off gym! Due to health reasons (not to do with steroids) well im starting my cycle in 3 weeks and going to add insulin want to get as much in put as i can i am a keen learner and take on bord everything everyone says :)

1-10 test 500mg/week
1-10 deca 200mg/week
10-20 test 250mg/week
Insulin starting at 2iu (working up to 10-15iu) using novorapid pen. This is detailed food timing ect

4Pm solid meal consist of 200g chicken breast 2cups of white rice (cooked cup) trace fats total macros 50p-100c-5f

5.15Pm insulin injection 10iu taken with shake consists of 50g whey 100g dextrose 5g bcaa 5g creatine. (Using 10g carbs per 1iu of insulin.

5.30Pm start workout while sipping on intra drink. Drink is gatorade with added dextrose to make carb totals 100g

7Pm finish workout immedatly eat solid meal of 200g chicken breast 2cups white rice (cooked cups) macro totals 50p-100c-5f

My questions are for anyone with input please post i want as many inputs as possible please!!

1. Is white rice ok to have pre and post workout?
2. I have read you should have a solid meal 60-90 minutes after insulin injection?
3. My workouts go for a duration of 90 minutes so this puts tge solid meal at 105minutes after injection does this matter because i am sipping a intra drink containing 100g dextrose for the duration of my workout?
4.Is the intra drink enough to combat the surge spike at 60-90 minutes after injection?
5. Is it worth eating say 40g of carbs during my workout? 1Hr after injection (would just eat something fast musli bars?

Please like i said i want input cheers :)

So you haven't lifted in 6 months and are going to jump back on a cycle? Not only do I think that you don't need insulin, but hopping back onto AAS after such a long break sounds like a recipe for injuries to me.

If you insist on going ahead, I'd definitely run the test and deca longer than ten weeks too. Deca takes about 6 weeks to build up to serum concentrations, so you're only really getting 4 weeks of full benefit. I'd save the slin for when traditional cycles stop putting mass on you, but that's just my opinion.

My .02c :)

Hey mate i would have been back training for 8 weeks before i get on...should be under 5% bodyfat before i start...been dieting while getting back into it should check out my other thread "long cycle" to get abit of understanding of me and my usage cheers for the input :) cant wait to get back on lol

Hey mate i would have been back training for 8 weeks before i get on...should be under 5% bodyfat before i start...been dieting while getting back into it should check out my other thread "long cycle" to get abit of understanding of me and my usage cheers for the input :) cant wait to get back on lol

under 5% hahahaha... now that is some funny shit

all kidding aside, do you have a clue what 5% looks and/or feels like??? it's something that can only be achieved for a few days at a time... and most people (99%) can NEVER get to that condition

all kidding aside, do you have a clue what 5% looks and/or feels like??? it's something that can only be achieved for a few days at a time... and most people (99%) can NEVER get to that condition

I have been under 5% for years...oh wait, you mean 5% bodyfat? I thought you meant 5% lean muscle...my bad!

China speaks the truth here. I can remember in college walking around thinking I was 8% bf, UNTIL a class in kinesiology required us to hydrostatic weigh...... YEA brother I was 13% and was considered lean in any gym. I'll never say anything is impossible, BUT damn you can't enjoy being that low for long.

all kidding aside, do you have a clue what 5% looks and/or feels like??? it's something that can only be achieved for a few days at a time... and most people (99%) can NEVER get to that condition[/

QUOTE]

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/613500-long-cycle.html

Sorry i dont have a clue about anything aint saying im 5% here tho i am not a newbie thats is delusional 3J helped me to acheive this!!

I have been under 5% for years...oh wait, you mean 5% bodyfat? I thought you meant 5% lean muscle...my bad!

under 5%?? nope

under 10%?? yep...

and you do look good in the pics from the past. At under 5% body fat internal organs will begin shutting down, fever will set in and if in this condition for more than a few days... you'll be gone

not knocking you bro, u've made great progress over years of hard work... I just have to set the record straight when somebody claims a number like "5%"

under 5%?? nope

under 10%?? yep...

and you do look good in the pics from the past. At under 5% body fat internal organs will begin shutting down, fever will set in and if in this condition for more than a few days... you'll be gone

not knocking you bro, u've made great progress over years of hard work... I just have to set the record straight when somebody claims a number like "5%"

Hey i honestly believe i can get there lol and i wasnt meaning anyone was knocking me i just wanted to say about im not just another delusional person...anyway thats that would you kindly talk about insulin pleaseeeee just want to see what ur thoughts are thanks

under 5% body fat??????

Back