Gauge to draw

Trevdog said:
I now use 20s. 18s are faster, but when you have 50 cc vials and drawing out 1 cc at a time, 18s tear up your stopper. Even with 20s you can get little pieces of rubber in your gear, but 20s are the best compromise IMO.

My first experience with Tren I was doing ed shots, well after about 1.5 weeks of pushing an 18g pin through the rubber stopper my tren bottle had a s**t load of particles at the very bottom. Needless to say it was from the r.s!:) I'll stick to 20g to draw!

20s are wicked fast compared to when I first started using 23s, I am not THAT lazy that I can't wait a few more seconds. Again I dont like those big ass cheese holes in the top, especially if you have a jug thats going to last you awhile, your letting shit get inside there.

Mudge said:
20s are wicked fast compared to when I first started using 23s, I am not THAT lazy that I can't wait a few more seconds. Again I dont like those big ass cheese holes in the top, especially if you have a jug thats going to last you awhile, your letting shit get inside there.

I haven't noticed any particular "swiss cheese" effect using 18g, but I'm sure a 20g would draw well enough.

Back