Gear/Amphetimine user

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP2

What's up fellas?!? I have a guy asking me about his nice mixture. He is a big time tweeker, by way of injection, and now wants to jump on some gear while still using. Apparantly he is a true addict and will not attempt to quit. Whatever, his prob! Anyway, I my question is how will that affect his body? How does this affect the gains that you should recieve w/out drugs? I did do my research a bit on the net, but I cannot find any types of articles w/regards of these two mixed together. Thanks bro's,

OUT

AP2

Amp. especially intravenously is a huge appetite suppresant, and will make it impossible to gain or keep any weight on, not to mention it's stress on the heart, get him to rehab, and NO he should not use gear. I can't imagine him working out all zipped up, he will have a heart attack for sure.

IV amphetamines can kill people quickly. It can also make them psychotic, and usually does. I wouldn't want to be around this guy, period, much less on gear.
As Nimrod said, how does one eat on amphetamines?? It's next to impossible.
He needs treatment for his addictive disease first and foremost.

Nimrod25 said:
Amp. especially intravenously is a huge appetite suppresant, and will make it impossible to gain or keep any weight on, not to mention it's stress on the heart, get him to rehab, and NO he should not use gear. I can't imagine him working out all zipped up, he will have a heart attack for sure.

i agree w/ Nim....
i have to admit, i once expieremented w/ "ice"
thought it helped me train, supress hunger...all while on the sauce.
dangerous combo. very addicting, and hard to stop.
everything in your body is fighting against each other.
i was lucky, with the support of my bro's and family i didn't need rehab.
but, keep him off gear.....it's the old saying....
one drug leads to another...don't let him juice until he is clean!

god bless

duchaine always claimed that mentzer was a
big amphetamine user (pill form i guess) to be able to do his
style of training...and what did mentzer die
of??? i honestly cant remember, but i can
see the combo leading to an
increased risk of stroke...

i have legit scripts for adderal (adult add) and
have to use "supps" to counteract its catabolism,
maintaining appetite is not a problem for me as i tend
to eat to be a fat ass no matter what...

addy does add to training intensity a lot though...

the bottom line, get ur bro off the needles, injecting
methamphetamine is a filthy habit...the chemical by-products
of its manufacture amount to drinking the water at 3 Mile Island...

Your friend is probably depressed because he knows hes an addict and wants to put back on some of the weight that he has shedded from geeking. Roids aren't gonna fix his problem. He needs to get off that nasty ass shit before he kills himself or lands his ass in jail. Get him on adderall. It's like methadone for a geekster.

Hey thanks for all the imput bro's! I can only keep trying to convince him to go to rehab, but unfortunately he will make his own decision. I will forward this URL to him to read. Thx again fellas.
AP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back