gear leaking out after injection

tooswole

never had problems before with gear leaking out but now like everytime i inject a little bit of the oil will leak out I've tried leaving the pin in longer, taking it out extremely slow and pinching the skin together,anyone have a solution for this? don't want to be wasting gear.

p.s I'm using 23g 1-1/2" pins tren ace every other day 100mg test e 500mg a week.

My first cycle was similar (yes, I know I was in over my head). When I first started pinning, I would have this happen, so I switched from glut to quad and went deeper and left it in for about 30 seconds and slowly drew pin out in stages. Time consuming, but it worked. Are you sure you'd pushed all the juice out before you starting pulling out the pin?

I wouldn't worry about. The loss is minuscule. But if it really bothers you, try using the Z Track Injection Method.

My first cycle was similar (yes, I know I was in over my head). When I first started pinning, I would have this happen, so I switched from glut to quad and went deeper and left it in for about 30 seconds and slowly drew pin out in stages. Time consuming, but it worked. Are you sure you'd pushed all the juice out before you starting pulling out the pin?

thanks man, I've tried to pin in my quad but i cant find a spot that doesn't hurt like a bitch so thats whats kept me from pinning in my quads.

thanks man, I've tried to pin in my quad but i cant find a spot that doesn't hurt like a bitch so thats whats kept me from pinning in my quads.

I spray Solarcain (sp?) on my quad, let it sit, clean the area and then shoot. Seems to help.

Apply pressure to the site after you remove the needle. Do not rub/massage it, just firm pressure to stop bleeding and seepage. I hope you're not just pinning two sites...

Back