GEAR!!! Need to build Muscle reps!!!

Methodology

I am banned!
Was just wondering when NTBM is going to be getting more in stock? I know there are some reps here, but the website is not very helpful for responding to out of stock items (which there are a lot of), also Helladrol as well...

My understanding is that gear is going to be out for about 3 weeks, MAYBE less. The FDA is really cracking down on things, making it hard for companies like us to get our products in a timely manner from our suppliers. The suppliers are being slowed down by the FDA at the moment. But all is well, gear WILL BE BACK :)

In the meantime, if you need something quick, check out powerchews. Or if you need cals, some of the snacks on the site, or perhaps the better bars

My understanding is that gear is going to be out for about 3 weeks, MAYBE less. The FDA is really cracking down on things, making it hard for companies like us to get our products in a timely manner from our suppliers. The suppliers are being slowed down by the FDA at the moment. But all is well, gear WILL BE BACK :)

In the meantime, if you need something quick, check out powerchews. Or if you need cals, some of the snacks on the site, or perhaps the better bars

Spot on. You can thank the FDA for the delay on the products. A lot of manufacturers have had inspections this week which slows everything down.

Was just wondering when NTBM is going to be getting more in stock? I know there are some reps here, but the website is not very helpful for responding to out of stock items (which there are a lot of), also Helladrol as well...

Not sure if the helladrol will eb stocked again. but the rest should be soon

Gear should be in this week...finally, although I was able to find a bottle a bro didn't want so 1 bottle coming and more to order this week!

Great product!

What do you guys think about HCgenerate? I know it doesn't replace real Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but can it still help?

Back