Geer for my girl

loadedweapon

Hey, Ladies I know I'm not too be here but i would like to know what kind of gerr my girl can take that wont turn her into one of my buddies. I know anavar can be used but what would be some others she might be able too take and at what dose. She is 128lbs, has low body fat and can do cardio all day. She used to be a distance runner(15-20miles at a time), till she met me and now has a hard time staying out of the gym.
Thanks

loadedweapon said:
Hey, Ladies I know I'm not too be here but i would like to know what kind of gerr my girl can take that wont turn her into one of my buddies. I know anavar can be used but what would be some others she might be able too take and at what dose. She is 128lbs, has low body fat and can do cardio all day. She used to be a distance runner(15-20miles at a time), till she met me and now has a hard time staying out of the gym.
Thanks

How long has she been training? Is there a reason she wants to try anabolics? And by the way, you are more than welcome over here on the womens' board. ;)

What SG said...cardio queens are not cut out for gear! LOL Why does she want to get on? Aside from her BF, she needs to find out what her lean body mass is. As for AAS, there are A TON of things women do. But first, what is her diet like? How long has she been working out?

Her Diet is good, she eats 5 meals a day and it consists of lean meats, vegies and other essential body building foods. If there is someone who eats properly all the time it would be Care.
I have not been able to get into her training journal too find out the rest of the info. She has been weight training for 2 1\2 years.
Just to let you know that it was her idea and not mine for me to get this info for her. She wants to put on more size in her shoulder and bi/and tri area. I know she wants to compete next year but is a little intimidated because she thinks she's not big enough.
Anyway if I can get her book tonight I will get some more info to you. Thanks again for the info.

It is my personal oppinion that its ok for girls to use gear in moderation. I have used winstrol at 5mg ed and had really good results from it. Im planning on trying out anavar next time. (still keeping the doses low) I have also used clen and t3 and had great results as well. Just make sure she pays close attention to her body. Everyone reacts a little different.

Back