Generate Raw Mass/Spawn Help

sourd

Hi, I picked up Generate Raw Power today and the employee told me it is a clone of Spawn. I'm 19 years old i weigh 170 and and 6'1. I have done P Plex in the past but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this prohormone and could tell me how to safely run it. I was told to take it and then during the last week of the cycle start the pct and when i finish the actual generate capsules thats when i should start taking milk thistle but I actually bought Liv 52 today so i'm going to take that as soon as it comes in the mail. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

coolstory.jpg

but you're a cutting corners idiot if you think you'll keep any gains. You need to learn something called hard work in which you can diet and train CORRECTLY

Sorry bro, but at your age I DO NOT CONDONE anabolic steroid usage. I nice alternative for your age would be Need2Slin, N2KTS, N2Matrix while having a proper diet, training protocol, and deep sleep/rest.

Sorry bro, but at your age I DO NOT CONDONE anabolic steroid usage. I nice alternative for your age would be Need2Slin, N2KTS, N2Matrix while having a proper diet, training protocol, and deep sleep/rest.

this, your too young

Back