Tren Ace Injection Schedule

When I pin more frequently I get less sides, acne is almost non existent... skip a couple shots or move around the pinning schedule and I break out on my back like clockwork.

I've yet to have any acne this cycle, which I'm normally pretty prone to. In my more ignorant first cycles I never used an AI and the acne was so bad.

just out of curiosity, how did you recover your levels after your first cycle when you did not use an Ai? power pct? hcg?

we got another member on the boards who ran a cycle last year with no ai or hcg and now needs assistance.

just out of curiosity, how did you recover your levels after your first cycle when you did not use an Ai? power pct? hcg?

we got another member on the boards who ran a cycle last year with no ai or hcg and now needs assistance.

I ran the cycle, did a usual Clomid and Nolva PCT and everything balanced back out. Took me a couple months to get rid of the acne, but that was it.

I wish I had a better answer for you so we could help the other member, but that was it. I had read using an AI helped, but my buddy that I talked to and convinced me to run the cycle said I didn't need it. Ran two cycles like that and it sucked. Got myself educated and use proper cycle and post cycle protocol now.

Hopefully someone pulls through for this other guy!

I ran the cycle, did a usual Clomid and Nolva PCT and everything balanced back out. Took me a couple months to get rid of the acne, but that was it.

I wish I had a better answer for you so we could help the other member, but that was it. I had read using an AI helped, but my buddy that I talked to and convinced me to run the cycle said I didn't need it. Ran two cycles like that and it sucked. Got myself educated and use proper cycle and post cycle protocol now.

Hopefully someone pulls through for this other guy!
thank you sir! Looking forward to your next update!

That's great feedback. We get at least one guy a week who shows up with a cycle with no AI, would be good for them to read this.

That's great feedback. We get at least one guy a week who shows up with a cycle with no AI, would be good for them to read this.

The benefits of having an AI are indisputable. There's so much great info on this site and other sites that I'm surprised so many people still don't think they need to use them.

I've never had acne from high estrogen. It's always when my hormones fluncuate... whether it's low/high hormones doesn't matter, just when they're not stable blood level. For me at least.

I even started injecting long estered gear like enanthate and decanoate every other day. No breakouts.

I've never had acne from high estrogen. It's always when my hormones fluncuate... whether it's low/high hormones doesn't matter, just when they're not stable blood level. For me at least.

I even started injecting long estered gear like enanthate and decanoate every other day. No breakouts.

That's another thing that people need to realize - Everyone is different and how you react to these exogenous compounds will be different from person to person.

whats your average ttest levels?

Do you experience any other low E2 sides?

Back