Tren Ace Injection Schedule

Gorganaath

Currently running a Tren Ace (300mg/week) and Test Enanthate (500mg/week) cycle. I have my AI, Prami, HCG, and everything needed for PCT.

This is my 5th cycle with AAS but my first with tren. I'm 29, 6', 211lbs, around 12% bf.

In previous cycles with short esters (mast prop and NPP) I either pinned EOD or Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.

My main question is this: Will pinning only Mon, Wed, Fri fluctuate the levels of Tren in my body too much?

I have done some reading and from what I can tell it shouldn't be an issue, but I thought I would ask here.

Side note, running some Cardarine (GW 501-516) as well and it's some amazing stuff if you have never tried it.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me out!

EOD workes for most, be careful not to push the dosages. are you using an ai and hcg now?
when did you start this cycle? how are the gains, sides?

Last edited:
The Half-Life of the Acetate Ester is 3 Days.

But I like EOD for more Stable Hormone Levels....................... JP
P.S.
M/W/F will be fine.

Thanks for the responses Milton and JP!

Milton - Two weeks in. Aromasin and HCG from the start. Only sides so far is I've noticed my body temp will rise towards the end of the day, but nothing too intense and I usually wake up once or twice throughout the night and feel wide awake for 10-20 minutes then pass back out.

Up around four pounds. Eating slightly above maintenance while carb cycling. Lifts are slowly getting heavier and my wife has noticed some increased vascularity and definition.

Reactions: IMT
ED pinning for short esters is optimal for blood hormone levels to be perfect EOD is fine just don't get lazy. Believe me it happens. What I found out and it was myself was that by Monday I could feel it wearing off maybe it was just my head playing games on me but I ended up going to ED pins. You can do .5 cc daily of tren ace you're at 350 and you'll be fine and blood levels will be excellent with absolutely no drop. How long are you running tren and do you have liver care cause tren is toxic to the liver and kidneys. Also please please please tren, especially for the first cycle you can get addicted to the stenght sex drive and how it makes you feel mentally. Some people tend to be afraid of coming off tren because it's strong af and once you come off tren you feel it and know it. Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks OldB. I appreciate the response!

I'll give ED a try and see how I respond to it. Never done ED injections so if for some reason it doesn't sit right I'll go to Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat. I know I can maintain doing 300mg/week with that.

As far as any kind of liver support I supplement with milk thistle, fish oil, and magnesium. I take some other daily vitamins as well, but those three can specifically help the liver.

did you your first time? its his first.
yup. first time with tren, second cycle, i pinned ED. that was almost 6 years ago. 1 year ago when i tried pinning tren at only 350mg a week, EOD pins... i felt off.

any rookie who talks to me about steroids, training, or diet. i always tell them the same thing: educate yourself, learn your body, find out what works for you, and build off that. nobody else's diet will work for you in the same way it did for them. i have a friend who is basically a genetic freak, i asked him how he dropped bodyfat so quickly, he simply said "i cut out all sweets and started eating salads before dinner". he is the kind of guy who can start from 0, train hard for 6 months and look incredible. bodybuilder genetics

Reactions: IMT
I've done tren eod,ed and m w f and I never noticed a difference. My gains,intensity and how I felt never differed. I've used tren off and on for almost 20 years. If you get the cough real bad just stay calm it will go away shorty. For me the cough is the worst side I've gotten from tren.

i would do strict eod.. i wouldn't use days of the week since its an odd number..

easy way to remember eod dosing is to see if you start on an even or odd day of the month..

if even, the whole month youll inject on even days, vice versa if odd.. with it only changing at the end of the month if the days dont line up..

for example.. you pin on the 31st, so your next pin is the 2nd and that month becomes even

I appreciate all the info guys!

I'll be implementing EOD pinning starting tomorrow. I'm comfortable pinning in glutes, quads, and delts so I'm not worried about feeling like a pin cushion due to moving around where I pin.

Two weeks in and I can definitely feel a difference in the gym. Libido is up. Overall sense of energy and feeling good throughout the day is there as well.

Fortunate to not have had tren cough yet. The worse side I've had is waking up a couple times throughout the night feeling wide awake. I think the Prami is helping though.

I appreciate all the info guys!

I'll be implementing EOD pinning starting tomorrow. I'm comfortable pinning in glutes, quads, and delts so I'm not worried about feeling like a pin cushion due to moving around where I pin.

Two weeks in and I can definitely feel a difference in the gym. Libido is up. Overall sense of energy and feeling good throughout the day is there as well.

Fortunate to not have had tren cough yet. The worse side I've had is waking up a couple times throughout the night feeling wide awake. I think the Prami is helping though.

Hows is your EOD pinning going? hows the gains? any sides? any pip?

EOD protocol has only been going for a couple days, but everything feels great. I'm definitely leaner, fuller and getting stronger. There's been some gains in size as well, but I'm also only in the middle of week three.

PIP is there, but nothing unbearable. Usually doesn't really hit until the next day or day after that.

The worst and really only side is trensomnia. It's annoying.

Unfortunately my family and I all caught some stomach bug. Still made it to the gym this morning but it was rough going. Hoping to feel better after today and get back to it tomorrow.

EOD protocol has only been going for a couple days, but everything feels great. I'm definitely leaner, fuller and getting stronger. There's been some gains in size as well, but I'm also only in the middle of week three.

PIP is there, but nothing unbearable. Usually doesn't really hit until the next day or day after that.

The worst and really only side is trensomnia. It's annoying.

Unfortunately my family and I all caught some stomach bug. Still made it to the gym this morning but it was rough going. Hoping to feel better after today and get back to it tomorrow.

Trensomnia surely sucks, having any crazy trendreams? Are you running a fever? pissing out of your rear?

Make sure your eating your ration of food and then some to get you over the stomach bug hump. Hope you and your household get better soon. Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
No crazy trendreams just yet.

And no fever or rear piss either haha, just a difficult time eating anything, which sucks!

Trying to scarf down some chicken and rice now though. If I don't eat more today I'll be in a pretty big caloric deficit.

When I pin more frequently I get less sides, acne is almost non existent... skip a couple shots or move around the pinning schedule and I break out on my back like clockwork.

Back