Genetic min/max question on TRT

Bluee

Hi,
I'm still new and only on TRT for health reasons. But doing my best to look good at least...
But I am curious to the professional ology people on the forum... for whatever reason I googled about natural limits of weight lifting and using steroids and was referred to many different sources which lead to a single source of a research about 4 test groups of non-steriod no exercise, just exercise, just steroids, and steroids and exercise. The one on "just steroids" exceeded just exercise group... Would it be because of genetics?
We got abunch of normal weight lifters exercising and then just a group of people not doing something and just taking steroids reaching a "genetic max" with no effort..

on a side note.. if I stop exercising would the TRT just do its work in getting myself stronger and better? Not the best plan, but I feel disappointed in myself yesterday, hopefully it was just a bad lift day.

Steroids are not "scrubbing bubbles". Sure they will add some muscle mass, but you are not going to look like Arnold if you don't lift weights

To OP:
Why would you Ever Stop Exercising.

It's a Scientific Fact, that Resistance Training is Beneficial even for 80 year old men and women.

Muscle's need Work, if not, they will Atrophy ~ another Scientific Fact.
And all the Steroids on the Planet won't Alter that Fact.............................. JP

Back