Geneza Products

menmar

Not sure if I can mention the site, but has anyone else had issues with XXXXXXXX.net lately. They've had that warning on their site for a month now and I have had two orders not come in. Anyone else had problems. Are they still GTG?

My first order in May came in perfect in 7 days.

no you cant mention the site so we wont be able to no what site you are talking about to tell you what the deal is sorry bro

There are a lot of people on this board who know what site I'm talking about without my having to name it. I actually found out about it on this board. (there are threads on this board about a XXXXXXXX.com and XXXXXXXX.net site that say the .net one is GTG).

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with them lately?

There are a lot of people on this board who know what site I'm talking about without my having to name it. I actually found out about it on this board. (there are threads on this board about a XXXXXXXX.com and XXXXXXXX.net site that say the .net one is GTG).

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with them lately?

bro, just wait it out.

was curious myself. wondering if its the lab or just the re-shipper having issues....?

Due you guys eed to be reading up on things.....JUst do a search of the pharmeceutical company you are talking about you will get alot of news....

The disclaimer has said 7-10 days for more than a month now...to my knowledge at least..MAybe even two.....

Hey brotha I had the same shit happen to me and it sucks i've contacted them again and again they keep saying one or 2 more weeks , I have been waiting for 2 months + so its M.I.A. I'll let you know if i see anything but im not getting my hopes up

Due you guys eed to be reading up on things.....JUst do a search of the pharmeceutical company you are talking about you will get alot of news....

The disclaimer has said 7-10 days for more than a month now...to my knowledge at least..MAybe even two.....

Actually had been reading some bit.......
Know they were having alot of issues with packs getting caught. Seen a different site, but didnt have the same "Delay issue", Which is why I was wondering if it was just the re-mailers "site" and their location that was having issues.

Yes Sir!! Hopefully they will get their shit together here soon!!

Have you had any luck yet? We are still out quite a bit of money from them as well. I wonder what the story is behind this shit. They told me they had over 800 packs that had to go out and that they have been backed up pretty bad. Last week they told me that the rest of the packs have been shipped and that they will be up and running again in 1-2 weeks. I don't know how much of it I buy, but I sure hope they are not gone for good.

Have you had any luck yet? We are still out quite a bit of money from them as well. I wonder what the story is behind this shit. They told me they had over 800 packs that had to go out and that they have been backed up pretty bad. Last week they told me that the rest of the packs have been shipped and that they will be up and running again in 1-2 weeks. I don't know how much of it I buy, but I sure hope they are not gone for good.

I was told the same thing but haven't received squat!

Hate waiting..
I remember i wanted to start shit on a certain date so i ordered it a while back and it didnt come til like 2 months later. i was pissed.. dude said he was taking a "vacation".. i was like you could of fuckin emailed me and let me know!

This guy i been dealing with now sends it the day i send the money. Fastest turn around ever!

so far up 14 pounds. I would say its legit!!

Back