GenHeal HGH feed back wanted

K guys I have been avoiding you all LOL. I'm getting called in to discuss these results LOL
Imagine that one. I don't have an appointment for almost 2 weeks to do so. I will up date when I fugure out what the issue is.

Maybe I came back Pregnant. Either way this is unexpected to me. Haven't had to do this with any other blood work to get the answer. So I am im now more curious than your guys!

Well,

Been talking to Genheal, Here is an update! There has been 300 batches verified bad! Management is being reviewed in lue of this! Replacements are in the works. No time line given yet!

Phat

yj generics have you herd of it its a chinese make would you know anything about it cheers pal,the link is below

yjgenerics.com/

yj generics have you herd of it its a chinese make would you know anything about it cheers pal,the link is below

yjgenerics.com/

pm me with any info plz thanks guys

damn bought a batch of GenHeal from a source that i trust. Today i drew blood and i'll get results in 10 days. I'll compare then with the results i got from my Rips i used. I hope it's not bunk

Fake!

I got the lab results today for the Genheal and it's so fake!!!!

I attached the results 1,9 is below 5 (normal range). For the Rips i got 26,5... STAY AWAY.

I'll post pics of the GH when i get home. Here's 250 Euros down the drain :((

Back