Genogen HGH fake? Some please chime in...

BalcoBob

My brother and my buddy are having these side effects.

"I have taken it 3 times. 1 time 1 iu, the other 2 times 1.5 iu.
Every time within 10 minutes I feel like I have been hit with the flu. My limbs start shaking, I literally have to lay down cuz it's hard to stand,and I get hella weak, I also start sweating, I get extremely hungry and you are not suppose to eat for atleast 30 minutes. The second time I did it, it left a 2 inch x 2 inch red patch on my stomach. "

Nobody is really going to be able to answer your question, but that sounds really sketchy to me. When I've used it post inject maybe the hunger, but no negative sides.

My brother and my buddy are having these side effects.

"I have taken it 3 times. 1 time 1 iu, the other 2 times 1.5 iu.
Every time within 10 minutes I feel like I have been hit with the flu. My limbs start shaking, I literally have to lay down cuz it's hard to stand,and I get hella weak, I also start sweating, I get extremely hungry and you are not suppose to eat for atleast 30 minutes. The second time I did it, it left a 2 inch x 2 inch red patch on my stomach. "

hm,, disturbing to say the least. have you mentioned this to your source?

I have never heard of anyone getting sides like that ever from GH. Hunger for sure but everything else you're talking about never. I would definitely throw that away. You got a batch of injectable shit.

From what you are Describing, it sounds like IGF-1, and NOT HGH.

Because what you are describing sounds like you are becoming Hypoglycemic.
The Shaking and the Sweats, are Typical for this Side Effect.

And it's well known that Unscrupulous Sellers will substitute IGF-1 for HGH.................................. JP
P.S.
But you would need to run Bloodwork to confirm this.

Back