German "Newcomer"

8pack

This is Peter Trenz. 2004 first time at the NOC in New York.

Height 1,68cm
Weight 122kg

pit010.jpg

pit1309_09e.jpg

pit002.jpg

pittrain003.jpg

pittrain008.jpg

Something about him looks wrong. I don't like his shape. Kinda like a Jean Pierre Fux.

Not for me.

prl said:
Something about him looks wrong. I don't like his shape. Kinda like a Jean Pierre Fux.

Not for me.

He's a new athlete. He's just need time to make a good body like others newcomers like Heiko Kalbach. Ans what is the problem with fux ?!?

8pack said:
I think there are no probs with Jean Pierre Fux!

In those photos he looks OK, even Joe Weider at one point thought Jean had the tools to become Mr O, but now everyones emphasis seems to be on size and to fuck detail and symmetry.

Jean Pierre is just too blocky.

His body has no flow. It's not my thing, and going by judges and amount of pro wins he has to his credit..... It's not theirs either.

To me the blocky looking body builder only appeal to the casual audience and kids.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
shooby said:
He's a new athlete. He's just need time to make a good body like others newcomers like Heiko Kalbach. Ans what is the problem with fux ?!?

To be fair, his comp pics look better than his Off season, his back off sets the rest of his body.

I know what your saying about being new and time to improve, but in the photos above, his shape is not that pleasing to the eye.

Trenzs' barndoor back is probably his best bodypart.

I think what makes his shape not so pleasing to the eye, as some have commented, is that his waist is somewhat wide and thick. Hence, no V-taper.

Noodles33 said:
Trenzs' barndoor back is probably his best bodypart.

I think what makes his shape not so pleasing to the eye, as some have commented, is that his waist is somewhat wide and thick. Hence, no V-taper.

Thanks Noodles. I knew it was something, I just couldn't see what.

His waist and no V taper, that's what makes him look so werid. His Back just over powers the rest of his body.

Last edited:
I dont care what anyone says, those guys are huge... but they dont look like the "typical" body builders yet...give them abit

Newcomer or not., he's not really going to change his shape. European BB seem to have a thing about mass.

Loads of GH and not enough thought about their shape, aesthestic or symmetry.

r3ver3nd said:
I dont care what anyone says, those guys are huge... but they dont look like the "typical" body builders yet...give them abit

It's funny, few bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman are huge too but they have been adored by the audiance because they are kwon. The other (the unkwon) have been criticized by the same peoples.

It's to do with a pleasing look and shape.

Hence why Gunter was made such abig deal last year, because his improvments at the 2002 O's were very visable and he still kept his mass

The unknowns don't get recognition, because they are mass monsters with no shape.............. a dime a dozen

prl said:
The unknowns don't get recognition, because they are mass monsters with no shape.............. a dime a dozen

But the unknowns have time to built a good body ... and perhaps become the champs of the future.

Back