Getting big too fast on Prop

I just put my order in today for my test prop cycle. I was just wondering on a 10 week cycle, are the results going to be extremely noticeable by people? I don't wanna get so big where people are gonna be like, "ok that guy is definitely juicing." I'm already pretty built, I just want my chest to fill in more. I'm also using 4 weeks of d bol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as well. Am I gonna get really big?

Dont worry bro.. you will be no threat to Mr. Olympia

I'm on my first cycle... end of 3rd week test E. I'm really starting to feel and really starting to see the change. I now walk around all day feeling like I just left the gym...That pump you get stay's all day, it's a 4lbs gain so far. I started at a solid 215. Your gonna see a change, except it and have at it. I was worried about others opinions at first, you just gotta say your hitting it hard and eating like a champ (which you need to do anyway). Add d-bol/deca, your gonna have problems explaining to people how you threw on 20lbs+ of muscle in 10-12 weeks.

In college bro, 24. Alright no dbol, no winstrol. Just pure test prop. you guys win.

Actually... Good boy! I give you props for listening to these bros... Many young guys do not then they start posting on how to fix damage they have done by neglecting good feedback. Do yourself a favor and do what's recommended by some of these bros that have been here helping newbs "not fuck themselves up" for years. I could name some very experienced and insightful bros on here... But the list would be long.
Good luck kid!

~Clever~

Theres no 50% 30% 20% its 100% diet 100% training, go 100% with everything and you'll have great results. Stop being scared, bro its not like you going to turn into a bodybuilder like jay cutler after one cycle, you wouldnt even come close, none of us would. Takes years and years of juice and HARD WORK to get there. otherwise gl hf

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. Just put the order in today from JB, hopefully will get it soon. I can't wait to start my results thread.

Yes, I know what I'm doing. Im running it at 125 e/o/d, with PCT starting 3 days after the last pin. I got it down man. I'm starting a thread with pictures to show my progress, will start it soon.

DONT start your PCT so fast after the last pin... 3 days is NOT enough time for your test levels to drop low enough for the clomid/nolva to be effective. Wait 7-10 days after last pin and u'll come through PCT much better off. Don't fall into the trap of believing internet standards (ie PCT 3 days after last pin of prop)... and for long esters 20 days is a MUCH better starting point than 2 weeks.

are running arimidex or aromasin with your prop? if u don't u might get some nice bloat going, that will for sure get u noticed haha

DONT start your post cycle therapy (pct) so fast after the last pin... 3 days is NOT enough time for your test levels to drop low enough for the clomid/nolva to be effective. Wait 7-10 days after last pin and u'll come through post cycle therapy (pct) much better off. Don't fall into the trap of believing internet standards (ie post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after last pin of prop)... and for long esters 20 days is a MUCH better starting point than 2 weeks.

are running arimidex or aromasin with your prop? if u don't u might get some nice bloat going, that will for sure get u noticed haha

Im running aromasin 12.5 e/o/d. Wow you are the first person that has told me change my post cycle therapy (pct) from 3 days. Everybody has said start it exactly 3 days later. I might have to do some more research on that. What's ur basis for saying that though? Or is it just bro science?

What about Ronnie? He was mr.o with no juice!!!! So if I juice I'll be bigger than him in no time :p hahaha lmao

Im running aromasin 12.5 e/o/d. Wow you are the first person that has told me change my post cycle therapy (pct) from 3 days. Everybody has said start it exactly 3 days later. I might have to do some more research on that. What's ur basis for saying that though? Or is it just bro science?

np your 3 days is broscience

I just put my order in today for my test prop cycle. I was just wondering on a 10 week cycle, are the results going to be extremely noticeable by people? I don't wanna get so big where people are gonna be like, "ok that guy is definitely juicing." I'm already pretty built, I just want my chest to fill in more. I'm also using 4 weeks of d bol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as well. Am I gonna get really big?

This isnt real right?...

LOL OK I'll admit the irony of your first statement sounds crazy but I can relate to the concern. I'm about to start my first cycle and have told the wife I was planning on "bulking up" and really go for it at the gym... She doesn't get it and is convinced I'm obsessed... No shit! Aren't we all a little?
Needless to say, yes, I'm a little worried about suddenly blowing up with 20-30 pounds, visible side effects and all. Bro, I'd say you have much less to worry about... Go for it and go hard! And line the pussy up when you get back to school! If you really feel like your gains are just too impressive the quickest way to fix that and waste your money on the rest of your cycle is to just eat less at that point. Low sodium and lots of water to avoid bloated look.
Either way good luck and let's see some pics before and after!

Takes steroids

Doesn't want to get big.

Named "letsgetyolked"

You are an enigma.

Oh man, when I first read it I thought it was a haiku. It can be with just a little modification:

Takes steroids doesn't want to

get big named lets

get yolked an enigma

Oh man, when I first read it I thought it was a haiku. It can be with just a little modification:

Takes steroids doesn't want to

get big named lets

get yolked an enigma

I hate to toot my own horn... but I still laugh looking back at that post, lol

Yes, I know what I'm doing. Im running it at 125 e/o/d, with PCT starting 3 days after the last pin. I got it down man. I'm starting a thread with pictures to show my progress, will start it soon.

make sure you pin glutes and quads, eod pin with just glutes wont work.

Back