getting blood work on Tuesday...need advise

brooklyn185

Third cycle and PCT just finished one week ago. Cycle consisted of Test E 1-16, Deca 1-14, Aromasin 12.5 eod. PCT was typical Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks.

Since mid PCT, my libido has been in the dumps...sucks because while on cycle and before I was off the chain. I have pre-scheduled blood work with my doctor next week. Is this bad timing for blood work just coming off PCT? My last blood test showed my test numbers just above the range for TRT (according to the Dr). Would this blood test likely doom me for a life time of this? Not that I am opposed if necessary, but would rather keep my natural test in production if I could.

Workouts are still on point and I am satisfied with gains. 47 yoa, 6'00'' 210

My guess is that you will show hi liver values, hi LH and FSH, medium testosterone level, hi/lo on lipids making them look bad. probably a little high on RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

It's gonna confuse your DR, unless he knows what you just did.

might be better to just do your own bloods now, and save Dr bloods for a couple months down the road.

How long after you last pinned deca before you ran pct?

If I don't run enough test with deca, I can forget about a libido. 2 to 1 test to deca . Even then I still have trouble at times. Deca is a low androgen and it takes longer to clear than test e. It can ruin a pct if you start too soon.

Thanks guys! I am postponing my blood work with the doctor and will get bloods on my own first.

It was 4 weeks after my last pin of deca and 2 after test that I started PCT. My test was 600pw and deca was 400pw. Anyone recommend additional PCT? I am functioning in the bedroom with some assistance, but my desire is 0. A huge departure from the norm...

Thanks guys! I am postponing my blood work with the doctor and will get bloods on my own first.

It was 4 weeks after my last pin of deca and 2 after test that I started PCT. My test was 600pw and deca was 400pw. Anyone recommend additional PCT? I am functioning in the bedroom with some assistance, but my desire is 0. A huge departure from the norm...

Wait for your private blood test results before you do anything.

Back