Getting Pregnant while on Clen?

clf

Hi,

Quick question for the ladies. My wife just started her first ever clen cycle for weight loss (20 mcg's per day). She also just stopped taking birth control. If she gets pregnant before her 10 day cycle is over what would this do to the baby? Should we use protection for the 10 days or will it have no effect?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Quick question for the ladies. My wife just started her first ever clen cycle for weight loss (20 mcg's per day). She also just stopped taking birth control. If she gets pregnant before her 10 day cycle is over what would this do to the baby? Should we use protection for the 10 days or will it have no effect?

Thanks in advance.

Good day and congrats !!

This is one time where I don't think any of us other than a pediatrician could answer your question. Not saying we don't know our stuff but when it comes to potential effects on newborns' I think we all would agree that professional help is what you need !

BK.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I'm not a lady but I am a parent, so I feel qualified to chime in on this one. The bigger question is are you prepared to be a parent and/or trying to bring another life into this world to take care of forever with your girlfriend? If the answer to this question is no, then despite everything else you should use protection or abstain.

If the answer is yes, you are trying to have a baby together, then she needs to be clean no questions asked.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Clen increases heart beat, which in result may increase blood preassure and the difficulty falling as sleep & shakiness are definitely not an "ideal" situation for the begining of any pregnancy... So of course use protection while she's on her clen cycle.
I'm not a fan of clen myself.

Yeah, I think that we will wait it out the 10 days. And yes we have been married 16 years and have 5 kids already so we know what we are getting into. Thanks.

Yeah, I think that we will wait it out the 10 days. And yes we have been married 16 years and have 5 kids already so we know what we are getting into. Thanks.

lmao. My bad. I thought it said "girlfriend" the first time I skimmed your post. Good call on waiting it out anyhow.

Back