Getting ready for PCT, what's legal that I could get?

Chicago Made

This is my 1st cycle (Test, 600mg/wk) and my "guy" has bombed out on me now and I'm stuck with my dick in my hand. He was supposed to help me through all this and now I don't talk to the dude.

He said 6-OXO would be fine which is contradictory from everything I've read here. But I've also read that Clomid is the way to go, but in a sticky it says Clomid sucks (not verbatim).

So now that I can't get any "other" stuff my question is what should I buy for my post cycle therapy (pct) that is legal?

I really need some help here. It's all GREATLY appreciated.

B.B

Aboot said:
Why not buy your stuff from research-ology?

That is where I am going to order from, but what do you recommend I use, for how long and how many bottles/jars/etc should I buy?

I'm 6' 4 1/2" 275, if that helps at all.

Thanks a lot!

Brian

At minimum I would use 40mgs of nolvadex for two weeks and then 20mgs of nolva for another two weeks. You can run it longer if needed. You could also add clomid or an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex or aromasin if you like but it is not completely necessary.

I really appreciate your help and patience.

So I'm guessing Nolvadex and nolva are the same thing, am I correct here?

Also, you say at minimum, but what do you recommend at best (i.e, to do this the right way, not short cutting)?

Yes, when people refer to nolva and nolvadex they are talking about the same thing. For me, I prefer to run nolvadex, clomid and an aromatase inhibitor (I use aromasin now but used arimidex in the past). This protocol is quite substantial and some call it excessive but I like to cover all of my bases.

I also like to cover all my bases. Thanks a ton Aboot. Just what I was looking for.

One last thing, can you post a good regiment for all these, like above: 40mgs of Nolvadex for two weeks and then 20mgs of nolva for another two weeks?

B.B

If running all three I would use 100mgs of clomid for two weeks followed by 50mgs for another week or two. Nolvadex can be run for four weeks at only 20mgs per day and use .5mgs of arimidex every other day for three or four weeks. That's how I would run it.

BiggerthanLavar said:
isn't 600 mg's of test a bit high for your first cycle??? well, you're pretty big a 6.4 275....

Yah, it is, but I figured with my size it'd be ok.

In hindsight I could have done 300 or 450.

bingo_soothes said:
Yah, it is, but I figured with my size it'd be ok.

In hindsight I could have done 300 or 450.
yea, I figured the same. I'm contemplatinmg my first cycle myself. I'm thinking of a small low-side dose....still not sure about it though...

BiggerthanLavar said:
yea, I figured the same. I'm contemplatinmg my first cycle myself. I'm thinking of a small low-side dose....still not sure about it though...

I LOVE the results I've seen with Test. Being this is my 1st cycle and was pretty ignorant to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) until I found this website. DAMN has this website been a GOD SEND. My "guy" totally bailed on me, so I was pretty much left with my dick in my hand (along with some Test and darts).

I said I wouldn't do another cycle, but I believe I may have changed my mind. It seems like tattoos in a way. Once I got my 1st I went nuts. Although I fully understand with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I'll have to be a bit more reserved. My only problem now is I have to find out where I can get my next gear. Fucking sucks...

Anyway, just from my own experience on my 1st cycle, I could have used a bit less, my diet isn't completely where it should be (though I was very happy w/ myself for sticking to it as much as I have) so on my next cycle and from now til then I'm going to get that in check and I'm going to ditch the home gym and just get a membership at a gym. There have been a lot of days that I wanted to lift til failure/ max out and haven't been able to by myself, just not safe.

All-in-all, I definitely recommend it, but like anything, don't go crazy with it. Just the thoughts of a newbie though.

I like your name, BiggerThanLavar. LOL I'm a HUGE Bears fan and I truly am bigger than Urlacher... LOL (Though I'm sure he's got a much lower bf%)

Brian

Back