Getting rid of testosterone through the toilet

Why would you flush down anything glass?
You'd also have to suck out most of the air or it will just float or so I'd assume.

if you really need to get rid of it, why don't you just break the vials in your sink? and then wash everything down the drain???

Don't know about where you live.

But where I live, they have places to get rid of Prescription, and Not Prescription Drugs.

Cause they Don't want you to Flush them down the Toilet, over time, it effects the Water Supply........................... JP
P.S.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED !

Do not flush stuff down your toilet.

Explaining to the plumber how drugs got clogged in the drain . . . . .?

Put them in an empty cup and throw them away at a gas station or store.

Don't know about where you live.

But where I live, they have places to get rid of Prescription, and Not Prescription Drugs.

Cause they Don't want you to Flush them down the Toilet, over time, it effects the Water Supply........................... JP
P.S.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED !

what a load of crap! get it, crap! hahaha. anyway, it wont have the least bit to do with affecting the water supply man, thats a myth. just dont go shoving syringes down the toilet.

what a load of crap! get it, crap! hahaha. anyway, it wont have the least bit to do with affecting the water supply man, thats a myth. just dont go shoving syringes down the toilet.

Aren't you the same guy that believes global warming is fake? Or is that anon and latestart?

Aren't you the same guy that believes global warming is fake? Or is that anon and latestart?

dude, global warming is totally fake and the earth can also produce its own oil not from dinasours dude. dinasours probably never existed.
you probably believe in the big bang theory? as fake as Chloe kardashians boobies, and as fake as the Boston bombing.
ive had my say now back to my Margaritas and nachos and EU Futbol.

Im taking the rest of the month off from a sound investment so going to chill in a beautiful island drink alot of beer and rum, scubadive during the day, eat at every BBQ joint on da island mon, and try to bang everything that moves at night and day.
chicks only, had to say it, things are weird out there these days.
now back to the actionable debate!
Go TEAM!!!:basket:

Last edited:

Taking shots on another thread lil man? I am not the conspiracy theorist......that is you. You love to accuse anon and myself of doing the things that you do. Not one conspiracy comes from me.....NOT ONE. You spew them about every third post.
So just keep my name outcha mouth unless you're gonna start telling the truth.

dude, global warming is totally fake and the earth can also produce its own oil not from dinasours dude. dinasours probably never existed.
you probably believe in the big bang theory? as fake as Chloe kardashians boobies, and as fake as the Boston bombing.
ive had my say now back to my Margaritas and nachos and EU Futbol.

Im taking the rest of the month off from a sound investment so going to chill in a beautiful island drink alot of beer and rum, scubadive during the day, eat at every BBQ joint on da island mon, and try to bang everything that moves at night and day.
chicks only, had to say it, things are weird out there these days.
now back to the actionable debate!
Go TEAM!!!:basket:

Careful with the Kardashian talk bro.....Lil man Santa LOVES the Kardashians

Careful with the Kardashian talk bro.....Lil man Santa LOVES the Kardashians

You used the one thing i've explicitly said I don't like about USA and it wasn't even about the kardashians but making stupid people famous.
The desperation in your eyes is so satisfying bro :D

You used the one thing i've explicitly said I don't like about USA and it wasn't even about the kardashians but making stupid people famous.
The desperation in your eyes is so satisfying bro :D

Say it for me bro.....say "literally" or "like"...hahahahaha

Santa literally like totally loves the Kardashians.

Santa.....keep your stupid bullshit about me on the other thread that our fight took over. Its opened back up now.....no need to mention my name here.

Say it for me bro.....say "literally" or "like"...hahahahaha

Santa literally like totally loves the Kardashians.

all the chicks are actually dudes, and Robert Kardashian is actually a chick. its why he gets so fat when one of his sisters "gets pregnant"
he actually carries the child in his belly with his high ass E2 levels.

Back