Getting smaller...it's messing with my head.

BalcoBob

Ran a 20 week test,eq cycle then ran a post cycle therapy (pct). it's been a month since my post cycle therapy (pct) had been over. I'm shrinking and want to get back on bad. 2 people told me today I got smaller. I seriously don't think I can wait 2 more months.

thats the problem people have when they are on a cycle they eat like champs, changing up there diets " while" on a cycle eating everything possible and get huge fast then there diet changes when off a cycle!
i eat 4-5 good meals a day on a cycle and off, just dont go all crazy and change my diet just cause i am on a cycle! I might only gain 10 pounds on a cycle but not like i am shedding like some people do when they come off a cycle lol!
thats why i just keep the same diet and eat the same when on a cycle and off, and i dont notice much difference at all!
it's hard to maintain what u have put on during the cycle if your not eating the same and training like u did on a cycle, mind over matter bro!

Last edited:
yeah u got your abs showing and shit but looks like u need to bulk up bro, like put some weight on brother, whats your weight at right now?

You became "mentally" dependant while on the cycle. It's a drug, It will lead to some sort of withdraw just like any other substance. This is/can be very hard to recover from for some. Don't let it get the best of you. You know you need to prepare for not only post cycle therapy (pct), but the downside of losing alittle size. Keep your head up bro. If you have to, change your cycle timing. Mine will end at the end of august. Perfect time to start keeping the shirt on ( in michigan anyways). Mid summer end cycle/pct is no good imao...not for me anyways. I'd rather be done when it rains and snows as oppossed to sunny summer day's when I want to be seen at my peak.

Just keep eating like a beast, training like a beast, and when that next cycle comes u will get even better results. Prime ur body while off just like ur on!

In my avi I'm 205 about 8 percent BF and now I'm 195 with about 10-11 percent bf. I just want to get back on but I'm scared it's not healthy...my boys are year around guys and they think I need to jump on lol...go hard or go home is what they say.

Listen to your inner voice on health...

Your boys may be year round but listen to the pros on this board that have been through the ups and DOWNS. Are the long term sides worth it to you?

In my avi I'm 205 about 8 percent BF and now I'm 195 with about 10-11 percent bf. I just want to get back on but I'm scared it's not healthy...my boys are year around guys and they think I need to jump on lol...go hard or go home is what they say.

I said the same thing plus I hated injecting due to pip. I was planning a trip back home and wanted to go home looking like a monster. So I decided to jump in and do it. I personally say, just do it. It feels amazing when you look in the mirror and look juicy as fuck.

Just go to Walmart and get the Super N0S pump 90 tablets.

Shop for the 90 count pack of Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Tablets at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

86 people can't be wrong when it's rated 4 and 5 stars.

16 people rated it 3,2,1 stars.

For me...it increases and hold the muscles bellies nice and full.Rather than bring out the blood veins...Takes 3 days to work.Then it's SWOLE TIME :)

Good price too! Under $10.00 ! I got 3 bottles right now...I'm going to get more maybe in another month in case it never comes back on the market.

Maybe buy alot and sell it back on Ebay for $35.00 a bottle :)

It works thou.

It's up to you but blood work is really the only answer. 20 weeks is a damm long cycle..you gotta make sure your natty test is back to normal or you could risk you chance of really fucking up your natural production. If your body is just getting back to normal production and you slam it again with another long cycle...long term effect could be severe.
I'd say give it another 3weeks if your dying and gonna do it anyway's.
Whats in mind for your 2nd cycle? and how were the results on your first?

If I remember you were finishing last cycle around the same time I was. So I am starting in sept. When were you planning to start again?

My last shot was may 15 it's today is July 31st I've been of about a month and half. One whole month since pct ended. I can get a hard on no problem. I'm 29 and I have a bottle of prop 2
E bottles of test e and 2 bottles of decca. My last cycle I ate clean and was super cut. The problem is after a cutting cycle your already small and then you get off and you lose the hard look and the veins. If I were on a bulking cycle by the time I lost let's say half my gain I'd still be pretty big because it was a bulking cycle. I'm thinking of a 10 week 600mgs test 400 mgs decca cycle. My body is
Killing me as far as joints and just the wear and tear. I'm hoping the decca helps this.

Thats crazy, cant someone maintain their gains by eating maintenance cals, why do you have to eat like a "champ" all the time, eventually that will get tiresome.

I was eating 2700 cal when on a cycle. When I came off I ate 3500-4000 and I still lost size. Why is blast and crusing safer then coming off for 2 months and going back on? Blood levels?

I was eating 2700 cal when on a cycle. When I came off I ate 3500-4000 and I still lost size. Why is blast and crusing safer then coming off for 2 months and going back on? Blood levels?

If you keep shutting your natty test production down and starting it back on with small intervals between cycles you're asking for trouble. Complete recovery takes time.

So what's the negative of blasting and crusing? Shouting your natural test off for good? Also coming off of a test and eq cycle shouldn't be as hard as coming off a test tren cycle?

1 more month brother!! you gotta wait at least 8 weeks from your last run to be on the safe side. just focus on your training and eat smart. August will come and go before you know it.

Back