Getting started home brewing

neuroscab

Hi everyone, I am currently on TRT, whereby I am blasting and cruising at different times throughout the year. Typically, when I'm cruising, I use the gear that my doctor prescribes. However, when I'm blasting, I typically order from an UGL. As of late, I have become interested in home brewing to save money and ensure that my gear is properly dosed; however, I have never ordered raw steroid powders. I am bit paranoid, however, because (1) I don't want to get ripped off and (2) I don't want to get some stuff that has been cut to hell with God knows what. Is there a brother out there who would like to take me under their wing to help me get started home brewing some legit gear for personal use. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Last edited:
Raw hormone powder is so cheap it's a waste of time for them to "cut the hell" out of it with god knows what.

I second this, your biggest hurdle is going to be finding a good supplier. Everydayfitness.net is a good resource for conversion guides, information about solvents, and they even have a calculator to simplify brewing math.

Medical-and-lab-supplies.com will cover your all your needs as far as chemicals, glassware, vials, filtration, etc.

Do your research and approach this stuff like the science it is, keep everything sterile, and have fun.

All it takes is a couple hundred bucks spent in the right places and you can easily have yourself a nice stockpile of gear!

I second this, your biggest hurdle is going to be finding a good supplier. Everydayfitness.net is a good resource for conversion guides, information about solvents, and they even have a calculator to simplify brewing math.

Medical-and-lab-supplies.com will cover your all your needs as far as chemicals, glassware, vials, filtration, etc.

Do your research and approach this stuff like the science it is, keep everything sterile, and have fun.

All it takes is a couple hundred bucks spent in the right places and you can easily have yourself a nice stockpile of gear!

While this guy makes some good points, I do believe there is something I disagree with. Cost. Be prepared to spend several hundreds of dollars if not in the thousands acquiring quality lab equipment and supplies. Plus, the cost of powder. Don't forget the time it takes to make it.

It's pretty simple but definitely not easy.

While this guy makes some good points, I do believe there is something I disagree with. Cost. Be prepared to spend several hundreds of dollars if not in the thousands acquiring quality lab equipment and supplies. Plus, the cost of powder. Don't forget the time it takes to make it.

It's pretty simple but definitely not easy.

I'll admit that a couple hundred is lowballing it, but if you think about it he IS doing this for personal use, not mass production/distribution. A person could successfully brew their own gear with sterilized mason jars, a hot plate or electric range stovetop, and chemicals from a farm supply store. All you'd really need to order is filtration gear and vials. Even if using a bottletop filter you can use an auto parts store hand operated brake bleeder pump.

With Test E @ $1.20-$2 per gram, say he orders 50 grams. Depending on shipping costs he can get it to his door for $100-130 most likely. Add $150-250 for other supplies, and he could brew 200ml of test E for a fraction of what it would cost from a UGL. I don't know how long he blasts for, but that should be enough sauce to last him a few years.

Odds are the UGL isn't using round bottom flasks and bunsen burners either.. A little bit of Hillbilly Ingenuity can save a man a lot of money :)

Obviously good lab equipment is preferable, but when you're just getting started or if you're in a pinch, a setup like this will work!

Im with Maas. postage will cost you more then the hormone itself. then all you need is some BA, BB, oil from the supermarket. couple little whatman filters @ say $6 a pop. a beaker, couple vials @ $2 a vial. syringes and needles which are cheap as piss. if you really wanna keep it cheap a mean supply of gear for many cycles for $200 or less is very achievable.

once you start using whatman filters you will realize a bottle top setup is the way to go. then youl need your hand pump ect. still its not very expensive. an advanced setup can be done within the price it would cost for a decent cycle from any UGL. then its all smooth sailing

I was referring to getting the desired equipment for a small, personal use, setup. My thought is, why spend the money on all those items and replace them later? Save, spend a little more and do it right initially. Doing it right will cost.

And idk about your fiends but if I told mine I made it in a mason jar with a brake bleeder, I don't think they would be as impressed or likely to want to use it.

I was referring to getting the desired equipment for a small, personal use, setup. My thought is, why spend the money on all those items and replace them later? Save, spend a little more and do it right initially. Doing it right will cost.

And idk about your fiends but if I told mine I made it in a mason jar with a brake bleeder, I don't think they would be as impressed or likely to want to use it.

Well if you really sincerely care about what someone thinks about your setup, you can use the Vee Gee beakers and flasks like I use. You can get a one of their 20229 series 1000ml's and a box of glass stir rods for $20 bucks. $20 Hot plate. $50 Hand vacuum pump. $30 for chemicals and oil. $10 for proper syringes/needles needed for transfer to vials. $10 for alcohol and sterilization supplies. For personal consumption, what else would fall under the category of "necessity"?

What does your setup consist of DrHouse?

Even when I was using a slightly primitive setup I'm confident my products were superior to those that came from many UGL's. Considering most labs busted look a lot like this:

View attachment 556974View attachment 556975

:dunno:

Honestly, wouldn't the gear's sterility, potency, and lack of injection site pain be the biggest judges of the gears quality?

When you watch someone inject some of your TNE without ethyl oleate and they look at you with a dumbfounded face saying "that's a no ester?", then texts you 3 hours later talking about the killer pump, THAT is how you impress people... Correct me if I'm wrong

Hi Everyone,

I have been off the board for a bit, given that my father is dying. It has been exceedingly depressing.

Thanks for all of your help. Each of you have definitely contributed to my home brewing endeavors.

At any rate, I hope that everyone had a great easter weekend.

Neuro

Well if you really sincerely care about what someone thinks about your setup, you can use the Vee Gee beakers and flasks like I use. You can get a one of their 20229 series 1000ml's and a box of glass stir rods for $20 bucks. $20 Hot plate. $50 Hand vacuum pump. $30 for chemicals and oil. $10 for proper syringes/needles needed for transfer to vials. $10 for alcohol and sterilization supplies. For personal consumption, what else would fall under the category of "necessity"?

What does your setup consist of DrHouse?

Even when I was using a slightly primitive setup I'm confident my products were superior to those that came from many UGL's. Considering most labs busted look a lot like this:

View attachment 556974View attachment 556975

:dunno:

Honestly, wouldn't the gear's sterility, potency, and lack of injection site pain be the biggest judges of the gears quality?

When you watch someone inject some of your TNE without ethyl oleate and they look at you with a dumbfounded face saying "that's a no ester?", then texts you 3 hours later talking about the killer pump, THAT is how you impress people... Correct me if I'm wrong

I just PM'd you and realised you can't reply :(

Back