Getting Things Ready

RAOH

Fist King
I'm lining things up for this test E cycle. Look over what I'm getting and tell me if there's anything else you think I need.

500ml test E
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolvadex 40/40/20/20

G2G or am I missing something?

I would have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand like arimadex u can go fairly low dosage but it will help prevent gyno and water retention u cld take .5mg or .25mg eod for the cycle duration if u didnt want it to hinder your gains to much but assist in estro control

I feel nolva is not needed in PCT and you could easily remove it without any negative impact on the PCT. In fact, Nolvadex reduces IGF levels andthat is thelast thing I want during PCT since I am trying to retain gains!

I would do nolva alone before i did clo alone.... it does reduce igf-1 but the pro's far outweigh the cons when taking nolv

So do u rec post cycle therapy (pct) with just clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? wht do u think about Anavar (var) during post cycle therapy (pct)?

Anavar (var) during post cycle therapy (pct)? The point of post cycle therapy (pct) is to recover natural test production as fast and as much as possible, not suppress it even more.

Is 50 mg a day of clomid for 4 weeks (3 weeks after last pin) after 16 weeks of test cyp.and EQ and winnys?? Or will I need more post cycle therapy (pct) gear? Anybody?

QUOTE=Zeek;3141428]I feel nolva is not needed in post cycle therapy (pct) and you could easily remove it without any negative impact on the post cycle therapy (pct). In fact, Nolvadex reduces IGF levels andthat is thelast thing I want during post cycle therapy (pct) since I am trying to retain gains![/QUOTE]

Back