GH and Blood sugar

underboss22

Guys looking for some advice or help here..
I ve been on gh for about 2 months 4iu per day before bed. i am running test prop only about 400 mg per week..
i have posted before regarding my use of gh and how much i loved it etc etc.. things kinda took a weird turn here this week. i ate a bunch of chocolate (halloween), i dont normally eat much sugar, after i did this i didnt feel right.. i finished eating it around 9 at night and did my injection prob at around 11.. i woke up the next day and felt hungover but still got up and went to the gym.. i took my multis, omegas, etc like i do every morning and a scoop of protien powder.. anyway prob about 30 mins into my cardio, my blood sugar crashed.. like worse than ive ever felt before.. (its happened before so i know what it is but never this bad) i went home ate a bit and went to work.. that entire day i felt off. tired headache and just felt like shit.. that entire night felt sick, took my shot same time empty stomache and went to sleeep.. the next day i felt as tho i was dying.. couldnt eat, sick, just felt awful.. anyway the last 3 days i have felt slightly like my blood sugar is low, i cant eat enough, like i feel good after i eat but within an hour i start feeling off like my blood sugar is low.. i have been looking for answers on the internet but i get so many different answers etc.. should i reduce the amount, stop, or anyone have any suggestions as to how to stop feeling like this.. i eat a pretty good diet, high protein med to low carb, low fat, take vitamins omegas etc, i do how ever have diabetes in my family, i get checked twice a year for it and im not at risk my doctor says due to my lifestyle and activity level etc. have i become insulin resistant? i was worried about this before i started, i felt amazing for the first 2 months, after i took down half a bag of choc bars ive been fuked up......

Back