GH and strength

reallittleguy

Question for those who have used GH. Did you notice a strength gain while taking it? I’m on 5iu’s @5days a week and test @ 400 mg a week. I am getting really strong and I have run test many times before and never seen this type of strength gains. I was just wondering if anyone else seen anything like this. Don’t get me wrong I love it but just curious.

Swellin said:
Nope.

I have never noticed the least amount of strength gains from gh.

Thanks for your answer. I didn't think you saw any strenght from it but I'm getting strong from something. Thanks again

It's funny what can happen mentally. Adding something like gh can make a difference for you from a mental standpoint. It can pervade your subconscious to the point that you believe it will have a profound impact on your growth. You already know that moving more weight certainly helps you get bigger. So in your mind, you believe that it will work. Guess what? You are moving more weight. Who the hell am I to tell you that it won't help YOU get stronger? I don't believe it will do so from a chemical standpoint, but I firmly believe it can from a mental standpoint.

Two of my training partners take the stuff regularly and they said they see 0 strength gain from it - ZERO. i have yet to try it.

I'm not seeing anything different as for pumps but I am already having my hands falling a sleep from time to time. Which I didn't expect to see for another couple of months. At least I know the stuff is real.

Back