Gh And Younger Athletes

im 20 years ols and a serious competitor, i been using a.s. for about a year and have thoughts of growth? any young guys in here using it now that can share sum experiences?

you guys can rock me all u want i jus wanted to see whos doing what and whats most effective

at a show one time a guy had told me to get gh asap itll make u a fuckin monster n he was well aware of my age

what do u guys think

stats ?? i would wait till you get full potential from gear until you take the next step.... i have done numerouse cycles already and will take gh next year !

I think a bf% estimate may be important here. In all honesty you are young, but atleast you are trying to get info

bigdaddy22 said:
I think a bf% estimate may be important here. In all honesty you are young, but atleast you are trying to get info

I would have to agree with the age. With a killer diet, a little aas, you can do wonders. Hell, I wish they had this much info available when I was your age.

im around the same age and considering it. I know someone whose 21 and ran it for the first time at 20. Its his 2nd time now and hes loving it. Gets away with cheating, good mood, helps with his Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycles, ect. All the benifets expected

I played D1 ball last year and 4 guys that I knew of had run GH.. They were all under 23, they were all huge and never had anything negative to say about it.. not to me anyways..

I'm a younger dude myself and the only thing that has been holding me back are time and money. If I had more of both I'd be using it too

What's a good beginning dose for someone to start out with
I was thinking 5iu/day

for a first time user is it best to do a 5/2 split or just use it all 7?

Peace,
T

pretty common setbacks in the world of bodybuilding.. if you can conquer time and money youve accomplished at least half the battle

i have a steady job plus i strip as well so thats my gear money haha, yea i jus have a fast ass metabolism. plus i jus need overall mass, im tryin 2 get into fitness modelin its a great exposure to the entertainment business,, plus theres alot of comp out there i want to be young and be the best.

Back