GH before bed?

Powerhouse9

I know alot of people say don't take it before bed, because you get your own natural GH burst while you sleep. But wouldn't it make more sense to take a shot of it and have extra GH running through ya while your body heals during sleep? As opposed to a smaller natural amount. Sleeping is when it would be most beneficial to have a higher amount, wouldn't it?

By dividing your daily dosage in half, and taking one half in the morning and one half just before bedtime, you will reduce the possibility of developing any some of the side effects, on the other hand you might possibly experiance poorer sleep patterns. The best time to administer really depends on your schedule. Try to give it at the same time each day, at a time when you are not rushed.

My endocrinologist says take it before bed! I've been on it for 1½ years. It works best for me too.

HGH Man said:
My endocrinologist says take it before bed! I've been on it for 1½ years. It works best for me too.

Nice. good to see a doctor who knows whats up.

Why take it before bed? Thats when you get your biggest natural secretion. Take it twice during the day as you want more constant blood levels.

The doctors say take it before bed because thats what serano states. That is because it is mainly prescribed to AIDs patients, in which their pituitary doesnt do the job any more. GH while you sleep repairs and enhances the immune system, which is benificial for people who have low GH levels or Aids paitients.

LAWNSAVER said:
Why take it before bed? Thats when you get your biggest natural secretion. Take it twice during the day as you want more constant blood levels.

LS, what if you where only doing 2-3IUs daily and want to do only one shot? Is first thing in the morning best? I know SG is a big fan of taking the shot before bed, so I'm just a tad confused!:)

LAWNSAVER said:

The doctors say take it before bed because thats what serano states. That is because it is mainly prescribed to AIDs patients, in which their pituitary doesnt do the job any more. GH while you sleep repairs and enhances the immune system, which is benificial for people who have low GH levels or Aids paitients.

the reason U take it before bed more so when you're older is because you're nat. GH starts to drop so now you're not making what U used to so by adding it before bed will increase what is naturally dropping as U get older. And besides by taking during the day really only helps strenghten ligament and tendons.
Biotec....

Wouldn't the GH before bed be more beneficial in terms of recovery and gains? The higher level of it over your natural level?

Back