GH gone bad?

Ripped2Shreds

I would like to know what would happen if you had a gh kit that was supposed to be kept refrigerated and wasn't for a day or two. If the gh goes bad, and you inject it, are there any harmful side effects?

Thanks.

If it was only 2 day you should be ok, but do you know if it was refirgerated on the other end?

JohnnyB

It supposedly was, but I don't know for sure, I didn't have my eyes on it the whole time. Let's just say it went bad, if i take it, will there be negative sides?

Ripped2Shreds said:
It supposedly was, but I don't know for sure, I didn't have my eyes on it the whole time. Let's just say it went bad, if i take it, will there be negative sides?

If it is bad, it will leave a red mark on the injection site and will be a little irritated/itchy....

I have gotten bad GH before and it looked more milky than clear if it is clear you are probably ok and can take it but if it looks milky at all then think really hard before taking it!

The only thing worse is if you have no reaction at all, other than no results, and you keep buying the same thing.
Many of the GH varieties out there start to degrade in efficacy as soon as the product gets to room temperature. The longer it stays there, the less effective it will be, even though the preservative keeps it from causing an infection.

Mixed it today, not cloudy at all, no itching.
I mixed about 1.66cc of the water with 1 vial of powder, and injected 32 units which should be 4iu's. I hope this is right. Thanks.

Back