GH reducing gyno???

warlord

ive been hearing from a couple different info sources that shooting some gh into the nipple area can reduce gyno and in some cases possibly cure low degree gyno cases. any truth to this or at least some good theories?

w

Elevated IGF-1 caused by GH can actually promote gyno development...

..."The GH effects on ductal growth are mediated through stimulation of IGF-1. This is demonstrated by studies of estrogen and GH administration to IGF-1 knockout rats that showed significantly decreased mammary development when compared to age-matched IGF-1- intact controls. Combined estrogen and IGF-1 treatment in these IGF-1 knockout rats restored mammary growth. (21, 36). In addition, Walden et al. demonstrated that GH-stimulated production of IGF-1 mRNA in the mammary gland itself, suggesting that IGF-1 production in the stromal compartment of the mammary gland acts locally to promote breast development (43). Furthermore, other data indicates that estrogen promotes GH secretion and increased GH levels, stimulating the production of IGF-1, which synergizes with estrogen to induce ductal development..."

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1499

Yes, GH can cause gyno, however it's very rare. However, I think he's talking about taking advantage of HGH's spot reduction so I do think it could get rid of some fat around the chest area. If you have a hard lump I doubt it will do anything to that though.

I have used GH 3 different times and I think the spot reduction theory is crap. I think you just loss fat evenly over time. If you have more to lose in the abdominal area, and you are shooting there, you would lose the fat anyway by shooting it in your thigh. Just my 2 cents

Back