GHRH and GHRP together in the same pin is ... hard?

Toshiro

LOL - ok used ipamorelin and CJC1295 (no DAC) for my lab rat today. Tried to mix in the same pin but each vial had a slightly different pressure to it. Is there a trick to this? Or easy tips on mixing in the same pin?

Also with that different pressure... when I tried it some of the first solution (CJC1295) got sucked up into the ipam vial. I am assuming it won't hurt as it was only about 50mcg. Plus my lab rat will use it all very quickly anyways for both vials. Like a 2mg vial will last a few days only. (he is a big rat) :) Correct me if I am wrong on this idea and if I need to throw it out

For today, I went ahead and used it anyways on my rat at 50mcg each even though it got a little messed up. I decided to keep the first dosage low to test it out. No pain, swelling, itching or anything. Assuming that is a good sign.

Take care,
Toshiro

Good idea. So pull out 2ml air, then add 2ml bac water? Makes the pressure kind of neutral for lack of better words?

I just put in 2ml's of bac water for each 2mg vial and didn't think about it. Duh on my part! Then when I noticed they were pressurized slightly different I thought aww crap. LOL

Do you know if the extra 50mcg going into one of the other vials will really mess it up? I'll probably use up both vials in 4-5 days.

Thanks!

Toshiro

PS. I ordered and am using Labpe's and used your discount code vibrant. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I should have asked first I guess. :doh: But won't make that mistake again.

Any idea of some small "cross contamination" hurts anything as far as the peptides go?

Thanks for the feedback. I figured as long as I use it quickly too. 3-5 days it will be gone.

So you do water, then air? Ever done it the other way around... take out air then add water? Just curious if there is a difference.

Take care,
Toshiro

Thanks for the feedback. I figured as long as I use it quickly too. 3-5 days it will be gone.

So you do water, then air? Ever done it the other way around... take out air then add water? Just curious if there is a difference.

Take care,
Toshiro

Just inject your water in there and then when your done leave the pin in and pull out the same amount of air as the water you just put in. Pretty simple.

Thanks so much for the info guys. I'll be sure to try that next time. Having pressurized vials kind of sucked. LOL

I tried this technique and it worked very well to make the vial not be app pressurized. But when drawing up the solution I do get air bubbles from time to time and have to work the peptide back and forth in the pin until I get all (or as close to 100% as I can) of all the air bubbles out. Any good tricks to doing this easier?

So far I have just stuck with using a separate pin for each vial. I figured that way I don't cross contaminate anything. Plus if i need to push solution back and forth to work the air out it doesn't intermix.

Back