GHRP-2 & CJC-1295 cycle

Animalized

Hey guys, curious about this. I know when u finish a cycle of AAS, you should at least wait the length of the cycle + weeks of PCT before starting another cycle. That or get blood work done to make sure ur back to normal.

But what about a GHRP-2 & CJC-1295 cycle? If I'm just finishing my Test/Tren Enan cycle, do I have to allow off cycle time before doing a peptide cycle or is it different with Peptides? I've done a lot of reading on peptides but don't believe I've seen this answer anywhere.

If I can go right into the GHRP-2 & CJC-1295 cycle, I'm looking at ordering the stuff from the site sponsor :)

In my opinion the.peptide.combo will help you keep your gains in you post cycle therapy (pct) and ive.never heard anything.bad about taking it while your recovering.from an aas cycle. You can take gh for.eight.months straight and.cycle.on and.off of your aas. Good luck. Im sure others have opinions as well.

thanks for the reply younggunz........I was pretty sure it was safe to just go right into a Peptide cycle.
Do have a couple questions though that maybe someone can help with. If I understand it all correctly, the GHRP-2 & CJC-1295 can simply be a IM injection (not location specific) using slim pins correct? I had read in one of the posts, how after drawing your peptide, you fill the rest of the pin with Bac Water. Does this get done with the two mentioned above or is this mainly/only for something like LR3-IGF?

Dosage wise, I'm thinking of going with: not sure of cycle length as of yet

100mcg of GHRP-2, 3x/day - morning/pwo/pre-bed
50mcg CJC-1295 3x/day

Last edited:
OKay, I have my peptides here but was wondering, would there be any benefit to starting them now during my AAS cycle or should I just wait until post cycle therapy (pct) or cycle is finished?

I've got 3 weeks left of my cycle, start the ghrp-2/cjc-1295 stack now?

OKay, I have my peptides here but was wondering, would there be any benefit to starting them now during my AAS cycle or should I just wait until post cycle therapy (pct) or cycle is finished?

I've got 3 weeks left of my cycle, start the ghrp-2/cjc-1295 stack now?

I am going to use the same peptides on my Tren and Test cycle.

wonder if anyone could chime in on this and tell me, is there a "right way and a wrong way" to eat while doing this Peptide stack? Do I continue as normal, do you want to reduce the carb intake and up the protein?

Right now I have my carb intake a bit higher then normal to help me "bulk" a bit more during my AAS cycle. But my intentions for the peptide cycle is to burn off more fat

wonder if anyone could chime in on this and tell me, is there a "right way and a wrong way" to eat while doing this Peptide stack? Do I continue as normal, do you want to reduce the carb intake and up the protein?

Right now I have my carb intake a bit higher then normal to help me "bulk" a bit more during my AAS cycle. But my intentions for the peptide cycle is to burn off more fat

Eat like you would without using peptides. So if you were trying to cut, eat to cut, and then use the peptides to help.

Great thread!

I've never heard of pulling Bac water into pin with peptide. Can someone explain that?

I understand CJC can be continuous, GH, you'll need a break, but not a full cycle.

With this peptide combo, are people doing every day or taking weekends off as I read somewhere?

Also be curious to know about the drawing additional bac water into syringe

Great thread!

I've never heard of pulling Bac water into pin with peptide. Can someone explain that?

Also be curious to know about the drawing additional bac water into syringe

This is only done with the Peptides that you mix with Acetic Acid. You would draw the required dosage into the slin pin, then BACKFILL the rest of the pin with Bac Water. This way the Peptide is the first thing injected, followed by the BW. Apparently the AA can cause quite the burn on injection and the BW helps relieve that burn.

This is only done with the Peptides that you mix with Acetic Acid. You would draw the required dosage into the slin pin, then BACKFILL the rest of the pin with Bac Water. This way the Peptide is the first thing injected, followed by the BW. Apparently the AA can cause quite the burn on injection and the BW helps relieve that burn.

Thanks! That's interesting, I would have put it first, but it makes sense. I haven't had a peptide burn :)

Back