GHRP-2 GHRP-6 Do you really get gains?

GynoPuff

Hi guys I did a cycle of GHRP-6 about 2 years ago along with my first cycle. I noticed a lot of fat loss but it could off been the 500mg of test e I was on I am wondering what experiences you all have of these two peptides and did you see any strength gains muscle mass fat loss? Also what damage could they do to your natural growth hormone output if you use these peptides in low doeses?

I would rec GHRP2 or 6 stacked with mod grf 1-29 for the best effect IMO

I agree with this and the effect is like a low dose gh protocol. As far as effects they amplify your gh output and when you stop it quickly resumes normal function, unlike the HPTA would.

Lol unlike hpta would. Well I noticed my forehead eye brow bone has grown big time for 25 to 27 you all don't think that had anything to do with the ghrp?

I would rec GHRP2 or 6 stacked with mod grf 1-29 for the best effect IMO

^^^ same exact combo I recommended. You'll go up in weight not so much from mass gains but because of muscle density will increase significantly. Fat loss come before any other noticeable effects. The absolute best thing I've noticed about peptides is when you gain muscle it stays. As long as you eat and train you won't loose what yyou've gained. If you're wanting mass then igf1-lr3 is the route for short quick gains then bridge into peptides or use the peptides with igf1-lr3 to retain what you gain.

I have research experience with GHRP-2 and Mod 1-29. I didn't notice significant mass gains but did notice tightness of skin and body fat reduction after 5 weeks.

So far my best mass builder has been diet for sure.

Also Jim do you think it will actually help in fat loss and muscle building?

Its Jimi ;-) . and I think it will help more with fat loss and the muscle gain requires a long usage protocol, much like real gh. The stack juced told you is really the best IMO for both think you are asking about.

Its Jimi ;-) . and I think it will help more with fat loss and the muscle gain requires a long usage protocol, much like real gh. The stack juced told you is really the best IMO for both think you are asking about.

agreed. Long term use really adds up in results, like hgh.
I love the stuff anyway :)

I definitely felt a reduction in effects during my 6 week run but also noticed the physical effects starting to take form at this time frame also. My opinion would be that changing dosing protocols could keep the body guessing and adapting thus forcing change but I have no data to back this up. I did vary my dosing simply based on becoming a pin cushion and needing to rest my tissues.

Back