GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 questions

Donkey Kong Jr

I'm doing 100mcg each of GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 daily at bedtime. Does anybody have any info on how much more HGH is released with this dosage and how much exogenous HGH it's equivalent of?

its hard to say for sure. when you use hgh, its in your blood longer. when you use peps, right after the injection you get a pulse of natural hgh release.

Here's a graph but I dont know if its really accurate:

gh-pulse.jpg

Its pretty old but every where on the net! I find it strange there hasen't been further research by now.

Its pretty old but every where on the net! I find it strange there hasen't been further research by now.

Yeah it is pretty old and I don't know how accurate it is. That's one of the reasons I didn't put it up into the sticky. However it's from datB and is the closest thing to an answer I could give to the op.

Thanks, I love graphs :)

Judging from that one CJC-1295 is a huge waste and the money would be spent wiser on more GHRP-6. Does any similar data exist on the synergy of using the compounds together? I read somewhere that taken simultaneously you can add up the effect of taking each compound separately and multiply it by two.

Yeah it is pretty old and I don't know how accurate it is. That's one of the reasons I didn't put it up into the sticky. However it's from datB and is the closest thing to an answer I could give to the op.

I know bud. Just stating wish the fire would light back up under clinical research. I think it warranted! There may be more to peptides than we will ever really know due to lack of research!

Thanks, I love graphs :)

Judging from that one CJC-1295 is a huge waste and the money would be spent wiser on more GHRP-6. Does any similar data exist on the synergy of using the compounds together? I read somewhere that taken simultaneously you can add up the effect of taking each compound separately and multiply it by two.

Dude you need to study! First puttin your girl on Test now this! The information is out there on here every where!!!!!!!!!!!! Use that thing on your shouldesr for more than a hair garden!

Not to be rude or anything but isn't that one of the things that forums are for, asking questions that other people that have done the research can answer? It doesn't make much sense that everybody has to start from scratch.

Not to be rude or anything but isn't that one of the things that forums are for, asking questions that other people that have done the research can answer? It doesn't make much sense that everybody has to start from scratch.

That is exactly right DK jr!! Now if we can only get you to listen to us ;)

I did some research (yay!) and came across this: Determinants of GH-releasing hormone and GH-releasing peptide synergy in men

To be honest I didn't read the whole thing, only abstract and conclusions, but this figure speaks volumes. The two top graphs show blood GH concentrations for test subjects with and without administration of 1mcg/kg bw of GHRP-2 and GHRH (CJC-1295) respectively. The concentrations of GH are increased approximately 50 times over a period of three hours when injecting the two compounds compared to base levels, that's pretty significant. :)

F3.large.jpg

ive read dat's stuff. He says 3x 100/100 ghrp/ghrh should be equal to 3iu ED. and said 300/100 ghrp/ghrh 3x ED was like 5-7 IU. or this is what Mike Arnold said, either or, those two both know lots of the recent info/data/research.

Ive been doing 120mcg cjc 1293/mod GRF + 250mcg Ipam or ghrp2. 2x ED, great results so far. great recovery, no DOMS post WO, sleep, etc etc

To be honest I don't feel anything from doing 100+100mcg at bedtime. The first couple of times I felt a bit woozy and I'm able to sleep a bit longer on the weekends than usual but that's about it.

To be honest I don't feel anything from doing 100+100mcg at bedtime. The first couple of times I felt a bit woozy and I'm able to sleep a bit longer on the weekends than usual but that's about it.

I recommend 100mcg cjc 1xd & 100mcg GHRP 3xd. Take up to 30 mins before or around 2 hours after you eat.

IGF-1 Des and GHRP-6

I plan to be getting 15 MG of Ghrp-6 and 2 MG o igf-1 Des, I was wondering what people recomend with stacking both, and how, when and how much to use would be best. (please give details on how to dilute and pop so im sure)

also, do you have to pop in multiple muscles or is one spot sufficient?? Thanks

do the cjc 3x per day with your ghrp. And yes, carbs and fats can blunt your GH release.. so, as Papi posted, try to avoid eating 2 hours prior.. and 30 minutes post injection. If you absolutely need to eat, try to make it protein only.

Back