GHRP 6 - Good for skinny rat to increase food intake? (without any peptides/juice)

Trader87

Hello Hello! :xmas:

I have a little skinny lab rat that needs beefed up. He's not ready for real juice yet as he's fairly new to his training for the rat Olympics. He also struggles to eat, and no matter how much training he does, he struggles with food intake. Would GHRP 6 help my little rat stuff his face while he's training so he will grow faster? Appreciate any thoughts and help.

It can help increase hunger, i would also recommend using cjc1295 no dac alongside to get best results as well from it. Just remember not eat fat/carbs at least 2-3 hrs before you pin, and wait at least 30 mins after before you have a meal, as fat/carb will blunt the gh release

Vitamin B stack. Also, man up. Is eating so difficult?

Yeah, i mean it's easy to eat massive cals with junk food but i'd rather eat clean and doing so with large cals is extremely hard for people that can't eat much.

It can help increase hunger, i would also recommend using cjc1295 no dac alongside to get best results as well from it. Just remember not eat fat/carbs at least 2-3 hrs before you pin, and wait at least 30 mins after before you have a meal, as fat/carb will blunt the gh release

Thanks i'll research that.

Yes def good for this. I am using it for this purpouse right now.

Nice, so your only using this one peptide? Are you def eating a lot more to justify the 3 pins in a day?

Yeah, i mean it's easy to eat massive cals with junk food but i'd rather eat clean and doing so with large cals is extremely hard for people that can't eat much.

1pt whole coconut milk + 2 scoops of whey/BCAAs/creatine + 2tbsp PB2 cocoa
8-12 eggs, 2 avocados, 1/2-1lb bacon
chicken breast filets baked, crusted with almond meal, curry powder, shredded coconut, salt, pepper
sweet potatoes, baked, lightly covered with coconut oil, sea salt
2-4 cans of tuna in olive oil
butternut squash stuffed with lamb sausages

I could go on here... It's not hard to eat well. It takes dedication, planning, and time.

I may start telling folks their first cycle should be "food only". :(

Couch has some good advice there. When using ghrp-6 for hunger I only pin it on an empty stomach when I need a hunger boost. 3x a day is not necessary when using it for just this purpouse.

Back