GHRP6 and CJC1295

jake1234554321

hey guys so ive been taking ghrp6 and cjc1295 for 4 weeks now and i have been doing a crossfit program for the use of these peptides and arnt seeing much result i was wondering if i just went back to the old gym and do normal workouts just with high intensity if it would be better for results ? how can i achieve maximum results..? i have been eating great , no soy no dairy and no red meat .

Can anyone help I have a 5mg bottle of ghrp 6 mixed with 2.5ml of bac water, I want to do 100mcg 3x a day but not sure what that is on a 1ml slin pin?? And will add CDC 1295 when it's in do I do the same dose same times? Thanks

JP is right peptides work like HGH very slowly. It took my lab rat about 6-9 months to see some slightly elevated tissue growth compared to not using them. So give it time.... diet and training are the real key but as previously stated that should be based on your goals.

Take care,
Toshiro

Can anyone help I have a 5mg bottle of ghrp 6 mixed with 2.5ml of bac water, I want to do 100mcg 3x a day but not sure what that is on a 1ml slin pin?? And will add CDC 1295 when it's in do I do the same dose same times? Thanks

Check the sticky for a calculator and picture of a slin pin I put there, it should help explain it. If not sure PLEASE do not mess with it. As an example ....

5mg with 5ml = 100mcg on the bold 10 mark. (so 2.5mls should be half ... 5 slashes)

:)

My slin pin has 5 marks then bold 10, 5 marks then bold 20 etc up to bold 100 only holds 1ml of liquid. I've used calc and your pic but still can't work it out. Would 100mcg be just 2.5 marks up from the needle???

My slin pin has 5 marks then bold 10, 5 marks then bold 20 etc up to bold 100 only holds 1ml of liquid. I've used calc and your pic but still can't work it out. Would 100mcg be just 2.5 marks up from the needle???

So your pin has 2 units for every tick mark? 5 slashes = 10 bold. 2,4,6,8,10? If yes, then that is exactly like the picture and calculator.

I prefer pins that have all 10 slashes and the 10th one is bold. Makes it easier to count. (100 units / 100 ticks)

Yer my pin is the same as the pic so with my mix being 2.5ml of bac to 5mg of ghrp 6 100 mcgs would be 2.5 slashes up??? Is that correct.?

Yer my pin is the same as the pic so with my mix being 2.5ml of bac to 5mg of ghrp 6 100 mcgs would be 2.5 slashes up??? Is that correct.?

That should be correct. I have noticed the calculator will round up 2.5 to 3. -FYI-

Back