Workout

Back - 15 Sets
Chest and Shoulders - 9/9 Sets
Off
Back and Biceps - 9/12 Sets
Chest and Triceps 9/12 Sets
Legs and Shoulders 9/9 Sets
Off

Any advice or things/dosages you would get or change?
Is there any problem taking Arimidex or Nolvadex on an empty stomach?
Is there any problem taking HCG right after Testosterone Propinate?

Last edited:
Too young. Wait until your body and brain are fully developed. Your brain isn't done developing until around age 25.

Too young. Wait until your body and brain are fully developed. Your brain isn't done developing until around age 25.

I did and still do consider that situation.
My final decision will be at the end of my cut to 10%.
So, assuming i am an average Joe that doesn't always listen to what he should and excluding the fact that i am still three and a half years from being 25, would you say that this is a solid first cycle?
My first option was doing 4 weeks at about the same price, which was the main reason to change it to 6 weeks, despite the advice given and research made that concluded that 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off is better in terms of body stressing and regulation.

Nah bud your way off base alot wrong with this cycle. 4 weeks simply isn't long enough to see any real results. As soon as you'll start noticing good gains your gonna stop. Prop usually isn't recommended for a 1st timer either because it requires at least eod pinning which just starting out can be hard for a newb. Your best bet for a 1st go is Test e or c at 500mg/wk for 12-14 weeks followed by as standard clomid and nolva pct

Alright, i guess i'll wait for a long bulk until late winter when i have proper time to do a standard cycle.
Thank you for the input.

Personal Info

Height: 180cm
Weight: 80kg too small
Bodyfat: 15% are you sure this is accurate?

Cycle

10 weeks

1-6: Testosterone Proprionate - 100mg every 42 hours use enanthate or cyp ester... pin twice weekly.
1-6: Arimidex - 0.25mg everyday
1-10: HCG - 250ui every 64 hours do 250ui twice weekly. every 3.5days alongside your test e/c injections.
7-10 Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20mg everyday Nola & clomid for a better chance at recovery (your gonna need it at your age.) Add clomid at 100/50/50/50 alongside the nolva.

Diet

Intermittent Fasting 04-20 fast / 20-04 feed

2500 - 3000 calories diet really needs to be planned out beforehand
40% Protein
40% Carbohydrates
20% Fat

Workout

Back - 15 Sets
Off
Off

Any advice or things/dosages you would get or change? test e or c @ 500mg weekly for 12 weeks.
Is there any problem taking Arimidex or Nolvadex on an empty stomach? no
Is there any problem taking HCG right after Testosterone Propinate?no

above.

Personal Info

Height: 180cm
Weight: 80kg
Bodyfat: 15%

Cycle

10 weeks

1-6: Testosterone Proprionate - 100mg every 42 hours
1-6: Arimidex - 0.25mg everyday
1-10: HCG - 250ui every 64 hours
7-10 Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20mg everyday

Diet

Intermittent Fasting 04-20 fast / 20-04 feed

2500 - 3000 calories
40% Protein
40% Carbohydrates
20% Fat

Workout

Back - 15 Sets
Off
Off

Any advice or things/dosages you would get or change?
Is there any problem taking Arimidex or Nolvadex on an empty stomach?
Is there any problem taking HCG right after Testosterone Propinate?

Test p 400-500 mg ew. I would run 500mg.
I would lengthen the cycle to a minimum of 8 weeks, 10 would be better imo.

I would not suggest fasting. If you are trying to cut some reduce the calories you are using. What you have listed above should be be ok. If you want to bulk up some, increase your intake to 3500. The serm and AI would be okay on an empty stomach, but imo you should never have an empty stomach. Use smaller portions and eat every few hours. This will work better for you. If you are training hard in the gym you need it. You also don't want your body catabolizing the gains you are making.
The ratio of carbs, proteins and fat are clean, so there should be no problem there.

Looks good overall bro. Enjoy your cycle.

You could also wait a few more years to run your first cycle. Your test levels are ramping up at your age and you don't want to mess with that brother. I trained natural for the first 5-6 years before running my first cycle.

I know you don't want to hear this , but it is the truth.

Intermittent fasting is not a bad idea after a lengthy period of calorie surplus,, it works according to dr. Colker because "it has to do with a down regulation of myostatin and a subsequent stimulation of growth hormone during a time of calorie depletion immediately followed by a vigorous re-feeding"

Basically your body has built in genes to keep it from growing and gaining muscle.. It does not want to grow, it wants to stay small ( a sort of self survival mechanism requiring less energy and calories to survive ).. So if intermittent fasting can limit myostatin to a degree (myostatin is responsible for catabolism and stopping muscle growth) and increase hgh.. It just may be beneficial if used by someone who is fairly in tune with their body and knows when to do it.
Just my .02

Can't help ya man. This is actually one of the funnier threads I have read in a while. This is when I get a condescending tone because of shit like this.

You needs to do like 3-4 years of research before you start doing anything.

Intermittent fasting is not a bad idea after a lengthy period of calorie surplus,, it works according to dr. Colker because "it has to do with a down regulation of myostatin and a subsequent stimulation of growth hormone during a time of calorie depletion immediately followed by a vigorous re-feeding"

Basically your body has built in genes to keep it from growing and gaining muscle.. It does not want to grow, it wants to stay small ( a sort of self survival mechanism requiring less energy and calories to survive ).. So if intermittent fasting can limit myostatin to a degree (myostatin is responsible for catabolism and stopping muscle growth) and increase hgh.. It just may be beneficial if used by someone who is fairly in tune with their body and knows when to do it.
Just my .02

It could be you are right bro, I have just never heard that before. I will look into it. Dr. Colker you say? Is his research posted on line?

It could be you are right bro, I have just never heard that before. I will look into it. Dr. Colker you say? Is his research posted on line?

Carlon Colker, He's a former pro body builder and currently a practicing dr. And author ("extreme muscle enhancement" is a popular book of his)

Back