Glotropins question continued

Steirer

My response to my previous thread. I can't post without permission from the mods?? What's up with that?

@Wannabeafreak

The glotrops are a bit cloudy after reconstitution. Maybe when you get a chance you can check yours again. Mine is not clear. The source is legit. I used to live in HK (LKF). However maybe I never paid attention and it's always been this cloudy. Also, I tried the glotropins and got hot flashes and cold sweats. Have you ever experienced anything like that with the glotropins?

@Kazmir
Why not inject the cloudy substance? What are the possible sides? Just wondering, maybe you know.

From what I have read and researched in the past prior to startin to run HGH. A cloudy mixture is usually result in the protein chain being broken, this can be caused by many factors such as improper storage, shaking of the bottle which can be caused during shipping, dropping the vial , etc. just to name a few. When the protein chain is broken it renders the HGH useless as it is no longer HGH and just a broken amino/protein substance.
Another possibility and someone correct me if I am wrong, it may not be actual hgh and just hgh fragment peptide as sold by many research companies and this stuff does go cloudy when mixed.

As far as sides go from injecting it I honestly can't say as I haven't researched it and I have never had a cloudy vial.

@Wannabeafreak

The glotrops are a bit cloudy after reconstitution. Maybe when you get a chance you can check yours again. Mine is not clear. The source is legit. I used to live in HK (LKF). However maybe I never paid attention and it's always been this cloudy. Also, I tried the glotropins and got hot flashes and cold sweats. Have you ever experienced anything like that with the glotropins?

As soon as I put the water in, the liquid and powder just melt become clear within 10 seconds - not even really cloudy at all. A little movement removes the bubbles and its completely clear in 15 seconds. Your source might be legit, but could have incorrectly stored it. My guy keeps it refrigerated and with ice packs when giving it to me.

I never got any issues taking it. No hot flashes or cold sweats. I feel normal and cannot tell it does anything at all. All I know is my fingers become super swollen and I can't wear my ring at all. I also get some numbness if I take too much. Same everything as the Hygetropin.

Back